BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Missel D.
Greenville , NC
I'm always looking for a product that promises hydration for my hair but I don't really feel like this one did the job for me. It has a really cool texture and smells incredibly but I just never noticed a dramatic change.
Hannah T.
I like this shampoo but I'm not sure if it works really well on my hair. The smell is a fruity scent similar to trident gum. The shampoo has a gel consistency with beads and the smell does not linger when you rinse the shampoo off.
Karen S.
This product does the job. I like the beads and of course the smell. I noticed that my scalp is dry but I'm not sure if it's from this product. Might be a bit harsh
Diana H.
I always use this shampoo and find it great because of pricing and its great scent. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling great and it's easy to find at most stores. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to others.
Patricia M.
Mc Kee, KY
I use this shampoo on a daily basis and I Love the smell when I am using it. My husband loves it too. Does not take a lot to get a lot of bubbles a little goes a long way. Very effective. I would highly recommend it.
Sara H.
Lansford, PA
Works great my hair is normally very dry and this product makes it so moisturized, compared to any other brands that I've tried. I also love the bright green bottle
Jacqueline R.
Weslaco, TX
Great smell it leaves my hair so smooth and it fixes so damage. It is affordable and worth every cent. I will say the packing is nice it is what got me to buy it. The scent is long lasting. I love it. I will definitely recommend because I am so satisfied.
chelsea p.
Macomb, IL
This product does the opposite of everything it said it would. my hair was nothing but dry after using this product and not only dry but i got dandruff from this product from how much it dried out my scalp. be careful using this product, i do not recommend
Amanda M.
I bought this about a year or so ago and I gotta say, when I first used it, the consistency threw me off - it's thick like a body wash and has beads in it. It's a pretty good shampoo but didn't work well for my hair type.
maribeth b.
Punta Gorda, FL
I have tried this product before and it did hydrate my hair however I did not feel it did any better than suave professionals the only difference was the good scent it left. I do not feel it was worth the money spent.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.