BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moni B.
I suffer from dry dull hair and fructis hydra rechage helps my hair alot. i just recently got for christmas and i like the shampoo a lot it don't wash my hair out or dry it out more my hairs color treated. the price is great to
Heather S.
Bath, NY
I use this shampoo every day, including the conditioner. I highly recommend it for anyone that has dry or normal hair. I have normal hair and it gives my hair volume, more than I expected. I love the smell that this has also!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I enjoyed this shampoo. My hair was left feeling smooth and soft. It smelled wonderful. I was able to try this through a free sample and I'm glad I did. Highly Recommend!
Ally N.
Atlanta, GA
It's not a bad product, but it's nothing I would purchase again. It smells nice, but I don't think it magically moisturizes my hair. I have long thick, curly hair, and maybe this will work better on someone with fine hair.
Izzy W.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is the only shampoo I've always bought the biggest bottles I could find, because I never stopped loving it. It smells great, and is moisturizing without being too heavy. Helped get my hair back to normal after dyeing it!!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this shampoo! I love how the texture is different, and it has the bursting beads that add even more hydration, and an incredible scent to my super curly hair! The price is perfect, and I am addicted to say the least! <3
Rachel H.
Pretty good so far. It a little expensive but seems to be working good. I haven't noticed a huge change in my hair. The smell is okay. Its a neat bright green color and you can see the little granulars through the packaging.
Shelby B.
Mitchell
I LOVE it!! My hair is so thick and usually loses it "sas" after about 2 hours of being on the go, but when I use this shampoo it usually keeps up with me! Worth it!
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
I have tried a lot of Garnier shampoos, and this one is nothing special. I didn't find it to be very hydrating at all, especially compared to the Triple Nutrition one.
Toni F.
Clearwater, FL
Definitely love this shampoo! It gave noticeable results, I'd definitely buy again! It really did recharge my hair, but it doesn't hold a candle to my favorite from the Organix (Ogx) line of O2 anti-gravity + hydration
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.