BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Nicole C.
I ended up using this by accident because my roommate moved out and left a full bottle. It's a great shampoo. I could do without the weird microbeads in it, but I have noticed overall that my hair feels softer after using it.
Rachel H.
Pretty good so far. It a little expensive but seems to be working good. I haven't noticed a huge change in my hair. The smell is okay. Its a neat bright green color and you can see the little granulars through the packaging.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this shampoo! I love how the texture is different, and it has the bursting beads that add even more hydration, and an incredible scent to my super curly hair! The price is perfect, and I am addicted to say the least! <3
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
I love the way Garnier’s shampoo smells. It smells clean and refreshing. It also really makes me believe that my heart is getting a nice healthy clean. I really have nothing negative to say about this product and I would recommend.
Izzy W.
Milan, MI
This is the only shampoo I've always bought the biggest bottles I could find, because I never stopped loving it. It smells great, and is moisturizing without being too heavy. Helped get my hair back to normal after dyeing it!!
Heather S.
Bath, NY
I use this shampoo every day, including the conditioner. I highly recommend it for anyone that has dry or normal hair. I have normal hair and it gives my hair volume, more than I expected. I love the smell that this has also!
Ally N.
Atlanta, GA
It's not a bad product, but it's nothing I would purchase again. It smells nice, but I don't think it magically moisturizes my hair. I have long thick, curly hair, and maybe this will work better on someone with fine hair.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I enjoyed this shampoo. My hair was left feeling smooth and soft. It smelled wonderful. I was able to try this through a free sample and I'm glad I did. Highly Recommend!
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
I have tried a lot of Garnier shampoos, and this one is nothing special. I didn't find it to be very hydrating at all, especially compared to the Triple Nutrition one.
Toni F.
Clearwater, FL
Definitely love this shampoo! It gave noticeable results, I'd definitely buy again! It really did recharge my hair, but it doesn't hold a candle to my favorite from the Organix (Ogx) line of O2 anti-gravity + hydration
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Does this really help for truly dry hair? Summer heat is killing my scalp and curls.