BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Hair felt softer and fresher when I used it. Didn't grow multiple heads though, which is probably for the best since I'm not into the idea of being a mythological beast.
Molly H.
Tallahassee, FL
My hair is always super dry and this was a perfect fix. I use it every other night and it keeps my hair moisturizer and fresh for the whole day. I'd definitely recommend.
Lena B.
This shampoo smells like what I imagine heaven to smell like. It doesn't lather that well, but really I find that fine because of the smooth texture it brings to my hair.
Jennie H.
Huntingburg, IN
I love Garnier hair products. This gets my hair very clear but also leaves it a bit dry and tangled. Using the conditioner along with the shampoo makes up for it though.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
I have never been disappointed in Garnier products. Love the way they smell and rinse out with no residue left. I am talking about the variety of hair products. love it!!
Moni B.
I suffer from dry dull hair and fructis hydra rechage helps my hair alot. i just recently got for christmas and i like the shampoo a lot it don't wash my hair out or dry it out more my hairs color treated. the price is great to
carrie w.
Magnetic Springs, OH
My hair is very damaged and dry I've bleached it many time. I thought this product would help with my dryness but i didn't really notice a difference and I found that it would make my scalp overly oily rather then hydrating my hair
Nicole C.
I ended up using this by accident because my roommate moved out and left a full bottle. It's a great shampoo. I could do without the weird microbeads in it, but I have noticed overall that my hair feels softer after using it.
Kathryn F.
This shampoo is amazing! It smells great and really cleans my hair, especially when I've used a lot of product in it. The only problem I have is when I use it for more than a few washes in a row, it starts to dry my hair out.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I enjoyed this shampoo. My hair was left feeling smooth and soft. It smelled wonderful. I was able to try this through a free sample and I'm glad I did. Highly Recommend!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.