BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
This is my favorite shampoo. It has a great smell to it and I feel like my hair is a lot healthier after using it for the past 30 days along with the matching conditioner.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
I like the fact that there's a lot of little cleaning bubbles in the product. It's slightly abrasive bit dissolves very well, and feels like you're leaning your hair more.
Molly H.
Tallahassee, FL
My hair is always super dry and this was a perfect fix. I use it every other night and it keeps my hair moisturizer and fresh for the whole day. I'd definitely recommend.
Lena B.
This shampoo smells like what I imagine heaven to smell like. It doesn't lather that well, but really I find that fine because of the smooth texture it brings to my hair.
Jennie H.
Huntingburg, IN
I love Garnier hair products. This gets my hair very clear but also leaves it a bit dry and tangled. Using the conditioner along with the shampoo makes up for it though.
Moni B.
I suffer from dry dull hair and fructis hydra rechage helps my hair alot. i just recently got for christmas and i like the shampoo a lot it don't wash my hair out or dry it out more my hairs color treated. the price is great to
Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Hair felt softer and fresher when I used it. Didn't grow multiple heads though, which is probably for the best since I'm not into the idea of being a mythological beast.
carrie w.
Magnetic Springs, OH
My hair is very damaged and dry I've bleached it many time. I thought this product would help with my dryness but i didn't really notice a difference and I found that it would make my scalp overly oily rather then hydrating my hair
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
I have never been disappointed in Garnier products. Love the way they smell and rinse out with no residue left. I am talking about the variety of hair products. love it!!
Nicole C.
I ended up using this by accident because my roommate moved out and left a full bottle. It's a great shampoo. I could do without the weird microbeads in it, but I have noticed overall that my hair feels softer after using it.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.