BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
I really loved the smell of this shampoo and the way it made my hair feel afterwards. It felt clean and smelled really clean . It was affordable and the best part is my whole family could use the formula.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I am a fan or garnier products but I did not enjoy this one. It left my hair feeling really clean, but also incredibly dry. After washing and putting the conditioner in it was still really hard to comb through my hair. If you have dry hair I would not recommend this product. It does smell great though and is not an expensive product.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I love the shampoo because it has avocado oils and other oils that are good for your hair this leaves your hair so shiny and beautiful looking it has a lock some good ingredients for your hair this is amazing product can be found at Walmart and
Beckah G.
Azusa, CA
I have really damaged hair / oil-ly hair and its always frizzy this shampoo has really helped my hair soo well . it helps it get all the volume it needs and looks so healthier
Christy B.
It worked well, and smelled great. It brought life to my hair also. However, the little beads sometimes got stuck in my hair and I had to be careful and rinse my hair extra.
Lyndon G.
Charlotte, MI
This shampoo works great I have been using it for almost 2 years now. Works really good in the winter when the air is really dry. My hair always is super shiny and frizz free.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
I like the fact that there's a lot of little cleaning bubbles in the product. It's slightly abrasive bit dissolves very well, and feels like you're leaning your hair more.
Elena P.
Alexandria, VA
My hair went through a dry spell, It was dry coarse and very unpleasant to touch but hydra recharge really brought back hydration to my hair. My hair is not longer thirsty.
niki c.
omaha, NE
AMAZING! I use this product every other day and it has given my hair so much life! it is naturally thick so have a lot of dry damaged hair was miserable. love this product
Hayley M.
Gold Hill, NC
Because of my hair type, I needed a shampoo that would restore hydration. The hydra Recharge shampoo did just that! It's a great shampoo and works great on all hair types!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.