BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
mercedes m.
Glendale, Arizona
I love the shampoo because it has avocado oils and other oils that are good for your hair this leaves your hair so shiny and beautiful looking it has a lock some good ingredients for your hair this is amazing product can be found at Walmart and
Natalie S.
Lorton, VA
This shampoo has saved my hairs life time and time again. My boyfriend and I both use this produce and love it. I’ve tried 20 different shampoos and this is by far my favorite! The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair silky smooth and soft.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo this is an amazing shampoo all around!! I love how it smells and it gives your hair the recharge it needs!! Can be found almost anywhere and the price is good for the value
Ashley A.
Spring, TX
This is the first shampoo I have found that I couldn’t live without! Talk about “sexy hair”, this was it for me! Now I can never find it and that makes me sad. So now I use a different one, but still in the Garnier family!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
As someone who is constantly using hit tools on my hair, my hair suffers from dryness. This re boosts my hair and leaves it feeling hydrated. It smells great and is amazingly priced. This is a regular in my hair routine
courtney L.
This stuff is pretty great. It makes my hair fuller and stronger with every use. And it smells fantastic!! The only down side is sometimes all the beads (exfoliant) don't dissolve and they're hard to rinse out of my hair.
Ashlan S.
Oneida, TN
Love they way this smells and keeps my hair feeling fresher for longer! This is lost definitely for people with oily hair! I’ve struggled to find a shampoo that actually lasts and makes my hair not look oily so I am definitely satisfied with my purchase!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
They all smell the same. Sorry to burst your bubble but they do. Some really makes your hair feel soft after use while others like you have been in a dry desert. I have a lot of different types that I’m trying and I bought it myself
Danielle V.
Garnier products smell sooo good! I feel like they also work well. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling nice and clean. Product is very affordable. Definitely recommend it. I use these products on my daughter more than myself
Karen N.
Donna, TX
This product is very affordable, though it was not that good to my hair (because i have greasy hair) it left my hair hydrated and with a lot of shine. I also used it on my makeup brushes and it worked real good.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.