BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha L.
Butlerville, IN
I have tried just about every anti frizz shampoo i could and this is the only one that i have found to work. It doesn't take much and you have no frizz and you hair seems a lot lighter. this is my everday shampoo and would be great for anyone with dry hair
Momal S.
Tomball, TX
This shampoo cleans my hair without drying it out. I love the smell of the product, it leaves me assured that my hair is clean! I bought it at HEB! I love it. The green bottle is so cute and the product itself feels extremely luxurious! I recommend!
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
I just don't love the way that this makes my hair feel. I have very color processed blonde hair and I feel like I have to use a ton of shampoo in order to make my hair feel clean, which then makes it feel dry. I need to stick to salon products- the low price is the only reason I selected this one.
Krista B.
Niles, OH
My hair was so dry from summer wind and swim and sun! got this stuff at the dollar store and it totally helps. it was easy to take anywhere with me too. Not too pricey for the results.
Phederine L.
STAMFORD, CT
I like this shampoo because of the smell and how lightweight it feels. I cant use shampoo a lot because it dries out my hair and this one doesn't do that. I use this shampoo if my hair is really dirty and I need to clarify my hair. Yes I would buy it again
Tatiana A.
I am a first timer in using this shampoo but so far I don't have complaints. My hair type is very dry and frizzy do I purchase an option with dry and damage shampoo. This also comes with a ,arching conditioner as well. I would buy this product again
Tiffany P.
Valdosta, Ga
I use this product mostly in the winter or for a deep conditioner after a protective style. I love this also . Love the smell. It's affordable at Walmart or basically any hair store and all my conditioners are for dry hair because that's what I have.
Jennifer M.
Wyoming, MI
Good smell but often leaves my hair feeling like it is coated in chemicals. I much prefer a more natural shampoo. With a name like Fructis you expect something a little more natural.
Faye G.
Elk Grove, CA
Best value hair product! You get a hide salon like tub that last a while and is worth ever penny! Cleans out my hair without drying it out and it allows my hair be very soft even before iAds in the conditioner! I recommend this to all hair types!
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK
This is an amazing deal for the money. I have purple dyed hair that fades incredibly fast. This shampoo decinetly holds the color longer and leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.