BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Stephanie Z.
This product really moisturizes your hair! My hair comes out feeling very soft and smooth. It really depends on your hair type though! But I think this product does a good job. Its active ingredients are great for you.
Courtney S.
Coal Township, PA
Absolutely LOVE this shampoo & conditioner combo! it's my go to brand, the sent is amazing, & it doesn't make my hair greasy the next day after sleeping on it! would recommend it to anyone.
Jenn B.
Akron, OH
Hydra Recharge is my favorite. I love the microbe ads that burst into more bubbles and nourish my hair. My only complaint is that in my area it seems to be hard to find, maybe it's just super popular but every time I need to buy some, I can't find it anywhere.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
This product is great when you want the wet and wavy look and it holds pretty well. the only thing is that it is one of those products that is hard to come by in stores because of its high demand.
Emily H.
Wichita, KS
Great shampoo to have on hand when I don't feel like using the expensive stuff. Got it at target and really enjoy using it with the convenient pump. I like how it gets my hair super clean and let's me use a little for a lot of lather. Over all great product!
Molly C.
Alpharetta, GA
Hydra-recharge is my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner from any brand. My thick and frizzy hair thanks anyone who helped produce this product! It is so affordable and the fresh scent is to die for! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Kimberly s.
This shampoo is really good for my hair. I have color treated hair and I'm always putting heat on it. It works amazing leaves my hair smelling really good! I also had the conditioner with this and I think it's very adorable! Deffenitly recommend this product
Natalie P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using shampoos that's restore dry hair because my hair is damaged from straighten it all the time the packing is nice it works for my hair and I have colored wavy hair it's very affordable not too pricey so I would definitely recommend it to others
Kimiranda V.
This shampoo gives my natural hair very good slip when detangling. I purchase this product from Walmart and its very affordable. It also smells very good and leaves my curly hair clean!
Tina L.
I feel like this did the complete opposite of what it was meant to do. My hair was extremely dry afterwards even with using the conditioner. I feel it took all moisture away from my hair.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.