BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Amazing shampoo. I'm African American and i must say that I love this shampoo and the conditioner. I used to think that all shampoos were made alike until i tried this. It really is hydrating. It doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped of its natural oils. I love it and u cant beat the price. It works best with the conditioner.
Elizabeth W.
Garnier Fructis has always been my favorite brand. I love most of their stuff, and this is no exception. It leaves your hair soft, strong, and amazing. It smells so good and really cleans your hair. Bye-bye grease! It leaves your hair looking amazing and fresh for days
jackie c.
Rector, AR
Gets the job done, did not see a major change but a slight difference . Hair was not left oily so that was a major plus! My hair usually reacts to shampoo drastically with this shampoo it was calm and clean. I would purchase this product again if it was on sale.
Lupita L.
Laredo, TX
I don't die my hair but I do straighten it and curl it very often. I love this shampoo it really makes my hair soft, I also used the hurt recharge moose and the oil. IT WORKED MIRACLES ON ME.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY
Seriously the best shampoo I've used yet. The hydrating beads are neat and the shampoo itself is very thick. I use it everyday paired with the conditioner. They both smell different but still good together. Very satisfied.
Allie V.
This shampoo gets the job done, it does not leave my hair dry or greasy or hard. However, I have not noticed anything special about it. With a name like "hydra recharge" I expected my hair to feel more moisturized and less frizzy. Will not be buying this again.
Liz R.
I enjoyed the smell of this shampoo the most. However I didn't realize any change in the moisture or dryness of my hair after using it. The price was nice and the scent phenomenal but it was just ok.
Jenn O.
COMMERCE CITY, CO
I love this shampoo! My hair feels amazingly soft after I use it, and it always builds up to a wonderful lather, even if my hair is really greasy. Use it with the Hydra Recharge conditioner!
Chelsey P.
South Bend, IN
Smells super good, cleaned my hair pretty well. But overall didn't make my hair less dry. Granted I have overdyed blonde hair. But it made it very crunchy. Maybe it would work well for someone who has never damaged their hair. That's who I would recommend it too.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
This product is great when you want the wet and wavy look and it holds pretty well. the only thing is that it is one of those products that is hard to come by in stores because of its high demand.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.