BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Lupita L.
Laredo, TX
I don't die my hair but I do straighten it and curl it very often. I love this shampoo it really makes my hair soft, I also used the hurt recharge moose and the oil. IT WORKED MIRACLES ON ME.
Allie V.
This shampoo gets the job done, it does not leave my hair dry or greasy or hard. However, I have not noticed anything special about it. With a name like "hydra recharge" I expected my hair to feel more moisturized and less frizzy. Will not be buying this again.
jackie c.
Rector, AR
Gets the job done, did not see a major change but a slight difference . Hair was not left oily so that was a major plus! My hair usually reacts to shampoo drastically with this shampoo it was calm and clean. I would purchase this product again if it was on sale.
Chelsey P.
South Bend, IN
Smells super good, cleaned my hair pretty well. But overall didn't make my hair less dry. Granted I have overdyed blonde hair. But it made it very crunchy. Maybe it would work well for someone who has never damaged their hair. That's who I would recommend it too.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Amazing shampoo. I'm African American and i must say that I love this shampoo and the conditioner. I used to think that all shampoos were made alike until i tried this. It really is hydrating. It doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped of its natural oils. I love it and u cant beat the price. It works best with the conditioner.
Elizabeth W.
Garnier Fructis has always been my favorite brand. I love most of their stuff, and this is no exception. It leaves your hair soft, strong, and amazing. It smells so good and really cleans your hair. Bye-bye grease! It leaves your hair looking amazing and fresh for days
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
Love this shampoo. My hair is color treated and very dry and damaged from the dye. This shampoo has helped bring more life to my hair and repair it. It does just as good of a job than the higher end shampoos with a more affordable price!! I am very satisfied with this product.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
This product is great when you want the wet and wavy look and it holds pretty well. the only thing is that it is one of those products that is hard to come by in stores because of its high demand.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL
To be frank, I don't notice too much of a difference between this product and the standard shampoo offered. That being said, I still like how it leaves my hair soft and smelling fresh, and it washes out very easily. I'm a garnier girl and I will never change!!
Stephanie Z.
This product really moisturizes your hair! My hair comes out feeling very soft and smooth. It really depends on your hair type though! But I think this product does a good job. Its active ingredients are great for you.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.