BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley P.
I have always used Garnier products, because I love them! I wasn't too impressed with this product though..it made my hair feel great! BUT, I feel like it didn't do its job. My hair never really changed.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love Garnier's hair products and this is my favorite after the Triple Moisture one. It has a great smell and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. It felt like there was no residue left at all, which is really difiicult to find in hair care! I would definitely pick this one up again.
Andranique H.
San Marcos, TX
This shampoo was very cool to look at in the store but by the 2nd shampoo my hair felt extremely stripped and dry. You definitely want to go in with a good deeeeep conditioner after using this shampoo.
alexandria v.
This type of shampoo had blue small things inside like thick itty bitty small balls in side but its dissolves while your washing your hair out but over all i love this brand of shampoo and conditioner
solangge m.
Orlando, FL
I used this when i was a little girls and the smell and the fructis was and still be something that i really enjoy, it is effective and its a nice product i´ll really recoment , my hair color is brown
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
If you have dry hair and skin this is really good for you, I have oily skin and hair and it was a mess for me, but I actually loved the smell so bad! The bottle is big enough for almost 3 month of use
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried several different types of garnier hair care and this is by far my favorite. It seems like my hair is dry but also lacks volume and has split ends. This has been a miracle for me! My hair detangles SO much more easily and my hair feels soft but not oily or weighed down.
Ashley B.
This is the shampoo I currently have in my shower. I love it. It is super affordable and it definitely gets the job done! It smells like Heaven and it always leaves my hair feeling so soft! Even my boyfriend appreciates this shampoo when he's running his fingers through my hair :)
Pacey S.
This shampoo smells amazing. I picked mine up from walmart over the summer when it first came out along with the conditioner and I really like it. Like all shampoos it does dry your hair out a bit but I never use shampoo on all the my hair just the scalp where all the oils are.
Raquel R.
This is the shampoo I use on a normal basis. I like the way it smells because its not an overpowering smell. It works well in my hair and helps keep it tame. Also I think the price is super reasonable.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.