BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mariam A.
Ozone Park, NY
I LOVEEEEEEE this product! never have I used a shampoo that literally infuses hydration into your hair follicles like this does and as soon as you wash your hair you can feel the hydration right away. It smells amazing and works so well. However, it is not for everyone. It works amazing for my hair and my sisters and we have straight silky hair but my mother has curly hair and it actually made her hair drier than usual.
Ellie C.
LOVE this shampoo! the scent is amazing and i love the little beads in it. A lot of the reviews say it dried out their hair but i pair this with the aussie 3 minute miracle and it makes my hair incredibly soft. I really like the smell of both of the products and they both are about 4$ definitely recommend.
Mary W.
Haymarket, VA
I really liked this shampoo as it washed well. I wasn't really a fan of the beads in it but the overall result was pretty good. I use this in between switching up my two favorite shampoos. After a while, it starts making my hair a little greasy but that's usually after I've used up most of the bottle.
Alecxis R.
Lancaster, CA
This shampoo has helped my hair, not only, become moisturized, but also, stay moisturized. I also like how there's little particles in the shampoo as well as I feel like it really helps my hair stay strong and fresh.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Probably my favorite shampoo hands down to use all year round. Amazing smell, makes my hair feel amazing. Everything else just dries out my hair like I've dyed it, and I haven't dyed it in years. I'm constantly in need of leave-in hair conditioner with all the other brands besides this one. I don't know why.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Fructis keeps my hair moisturized and thats what I love. I got this at Target at a very affordable price. I haven't tried other brands that i could compare to. I like the pump on this product ans i will repurchase.
Brittney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
My hair has gotten used to this product, but when I first started using it I could notice a difference in how my hair reacted to everyday things. The winter air didn't dry it out, and my hair doesn't break off.
Hannah H.
This leaves my hair feeling clean - I pair it with the Full & Plush conditioner which gives it some volume. It doesn't seem to strip my hair down too much. I't's super affordable and I can get it anywhere. I haven't noticed a scent. It's working great! I don't foresee a change for a while.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I love this shampoo. I even got the big industrial size bottle! Like other Garnier Fructis products it smells amazing. Love the citrus smell. It has little bubbles in it. My hair felt really clean after using.
Krista R.
Herkimer
My absolute favorite. My hair is more soft and it doesn't go all over the place. I got this product at wal mart and usually able to get deals. So it is not pricey. I rather use this rather than anything else.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.