BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Brianna A.
Whittier, CA
Love this shampoo! I accidentally grabbed another Garnier shampoo, Sleek and Shine I believe, and was super disappointed. This one leaves my hair soft and lightweight. I completely love this and highly recommend this product.
Caitlyn C.
I was so excited to try this product but it definitely wasn't what I expected it to be. It smells really good but it made my hair really dry which never happens for me. The beads were very had to get out even after rinsing very well. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad shampoo. It's just not what I thought it would be!
Tracy X.
Northfield, MN
I use both the shampoo and conditioner and it works great at making my hair soft and sleek. However after a long-term I did not see/feel the change. These huge bottles last for a very long time so if you want to try this product purchase the smaller ones first to test it out! Still a good hydrating product.
Stephanie V.
This shampoo is gr88888888. I love everything about it from the texture to the price to the quality to the results. I bought it at target and will continue to buy it there. I recommend it to those who have dry hair and give it a try
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite shampoos! Whenever I buy it, I always buy the biggest bottle that the store has; it lasts forever! It smells wonderful, and I love the little beads that are mixed in. My hair feels a lot silkier and healthier after I use it. I have no volume in my hair at all, but this helps give it some!
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo will hydrate your damaged hair without a problem during all seasons. However some people will think that the shampoo doesn't provide enough moisture for your hair especially people who are prone to split ends.
Elene B.
Norcross , GA
I use this shampoo when I take my sew in out. It help my hair with moister. To me its just as good as salon products. I normally buy mine from Walmart or Target. I have dark brown curly natural hair. This is a good buy.
Jennifer T.
I've had this product for quiet some time and I liked the fact that it would leave my hair shiny and less damage. However, it did make my hair sort of staticky so I had to let it go. Although it left my hair staticky, I still enjoyed my hair looking undamaged. It's still a great product and worth the price.
Mariam A.
Ozone Park, NY
I LOVEEEEEEE this product! never have I used a shampoo that literally infuses hydration into your hair follicles like this does and as soon as you wash your hair you can feel the hydration right away. It smells amazing and works so well. However, it is not for everyone. It works amazing for my hair and my sisters and we have straight silky hair but my mother has curly hair and it actually made her hair drier than usual.
Mary W.
Haymarket, VA
I really liked this shampoo as it washed well. I wasn't really a fan of the beads in it but the overall result was pretty good. I use this in between switching up my two favorite shampoos. After a while, it starts making my hair a little greasy but that's usually after I've used up most of the bottle.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.