BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Rylee W.
New Bedford, MA
This as you can see is used up in my house. My hair is sillky and soft. I found this at Walmart. It was pretty cheap. It has a nice clean scent. My hair was very soft all day. Like I said it was pretty cheap. I wouldn't recommend to people with thin hair
Amy S.
I tried using this one for a couple of times. I really love the little hydro spots that come in it. I felt that it really did help my hair. A shampoo I would buy again. I usually go back and forth we with this one and the volume extend
Erin B.
This is my favorite shampoo to use over the winter! It is perfect for when my hair feels dry from all the cold weather. It also has a great smell that reminds me of summertime!! My hair always feels great after using this shampoo!
Jassmin G.
This shampoo works great! Makes my hair shiny and not so frizzy as it usually gets. Smells good and I like the little beads in it. My hair comes out so clean and my scalp doesn't get oily quick as oppose to when I use other shampoo. I'd recommend this.
Emily H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how shiny this makes my hair look, without making it look greasy. My hair is naturally on the more oily side and I love how this works for my hair. I think lots of people with any kind of hair type would enjoy this shampoo
Magen S.
I havs really dry hair so i decided to give this a try . so far i haven't seen much difference to my hair and i have been using this for about a month now . i don't see where its really worth the money as it hasn't done anything for my hair
Sara N.
West Springfield, MA
I absolutely love this shampoo i use it almost every day mt hair went from dry to silky i have auburn coloured hair very affordable i definitely recommend it smells great and the smell last best shampoo I've ever used 100% sat
Victoria A.
Shafter, Ca
I dyed my hair a lot so it became very dry. I decided to switch shampoos and I came upon this. I wanted to see if it would help with my hair and in all honesty it did. after about 3 washes my hair felt like it got its volume back. I did see some change and I continue to use this shampoo including the matching conditioner.
Brianna A.
Whittier, CA
Love this shampoo! I accidentally grabbed another Garnier shampoo, Sleek and Shine I believe, and was super disappointed. This one leaves my hair soft and lightweight. I completely love this and highly recommend this product.
Lauren F.
I have had this shampoo for a while and I like it but it does leave my hair feeling kind of sticky no matter how much I rinse it out. Follow-up with lots of conditioner is a must if you have thick hair. Smell's awesome though!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.