BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Mykayla D.
Similar to the conditioner, the smell and texture is nice, it just doesn't play well with sensitive scalps. There was a great boost of hydration to my hair though and it did feel nice and silky.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a very nice shampoo for dry hair. It smells incredible and lathers up like a dream. I do find that the first day or so after washing is fine, but starts to feel heavy after the second day. My hair was very shiny and healthy looking, though. I recommend this as a daily shampoo.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo left my thick kinky hair feeling soft and manageable. The product is very affordable considering the quality of the product. This exceeds expectations for products within its price range. I would certainly purchase this product again and have.
Bella B.
I am completely obsessed with anythingggg garnier! This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and full. I usually buy the huge bottle from Costco or BJs and keep it in my shower until I run out. The conditioner is amazing also. It doesn't weigh down my hair
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
Love this shampoo. My hair is color treated and very dry and damaged from the dye. This shampoo has helped bring more life to my hair and repair it. It does just as good of a job than the higher end shampoos with a more affordable price!! I am very satisfied with this product.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I loved the smell of this product but I wasn’t blown away by it. It left my hair smelling really good but I had to wash it twice to get a really good lather. It was an ok shampoo and if I had Toni would use it again but I don’t think this particular product is for my hair .
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
This was pretty good product for keeping my hair smooth and tamed! I used this product to keep my split ends at bay! It lathers really well. however, it did make my hair get greasier faster.
Phederine L.
STAMFORD, CT
I like this shampoo because of the smell and how lightweight it feels. I cant use shampoo a lot because it dries out my hair and this one doesn't do that. I use this shampoo if my hair is really dirty and I need to clarify my hair. Yes I would buy it again
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
I just don't love the way that this makes my hair feel. I have very color processed blonde hair and I feel like I have to use a ton of shampoo in order to make my hair feel clean, which then makes it feel dry. I need to stick to salon products- the low price is the only reason I selected this one.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product smells great and feels amazing when using it. However it isn’t the greatest product for my hair. I have kinky curly hair that is dry. I live in a low humidity high altitude state so it’s difficult to find a good product for my hair.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.