BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Tammy W.
Kathleen, GA
This shampoo gives my hair a superior clean. And, the fragrance... This stuff smells DIVINE!!! I look forward to using it. It definitely enhances my showering experience. And, unlike most shampoos, the scent actually LASTS for HOURS after you wash your hair.
Megan R.
Lansing, MI
I don't like the little beads in this shampoo, it makes it feel gritty like washing dirt into my hair. It's also not as good as the coconut version of this brand. I've noticed my hair get dryer after using this product for a few weeks, and needed to switch.
Diamon M.
Tallahassee, FL
This shampoo is the bomb.com okay. I use this on my natural hair and my extensions. This shampoo does not leave your haoir crunchy and brittle.My hair smells amazing for about 2weeks after I wash it. This stuff is amazing! I would definitely buy this again. In fact I have
Rubi S.
My hair is not really dry but I purchased this anyway. it smells really good and it does what is says. the only problem is since my hair is not dry it made my hair appear very oily. I don't recommend for people that produce enough natural oils already
Madison H.
Vancouver, WA
This product works great! My hair was so brittle and dry but once I used this twice I could see a difference. My hair looked and felt so healthy and clean. It smells delicious and the scent lasted in my hair until I washed it again it was like hair perfume that was permanent. I recommend this product to anyone who thinks their hair is unhealthy.
Irene G.
I've been using this shampoo for about 2 weeks now and I like it a lot. The scent lasts all day, and I feel my hair is healthier. I bought this at Wal Mart, my hair is long and wavy, not so many tangles or hair falling out. Definitely will buy again.
Kerissa A.
Laveen, AZ
Left my hair sooo soft and the smell is simply amazing i would definitely buy this product again. My hair is very temperamental so I'm glad it helped i bought this product at walgreens when they were having a sale which made it even better. Love itt
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This shampoo smells awesome! It is so fresh smelling I love it! It also cleans and lathers really ell for the price point! I think it is a bonus that Fructis products are available everywhere also - you are not limited where you have to purchase it!
Elizabeth H.
Travis AFB, CA
This smells amazing just like all garnier products. The shampoo itself is lightweight and wont weigh your hair down. It works better used occasionally as a clarifying shampoo. The shampoo is not moisturizing so daily usage might dry your hair out.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I used this shampoo because my hair was really dry but it did nothing for it. The conditioner was no help either. It also left little blue beads everywhere. It smelled great though but I still wouldn't purchase it again. I think it's probably better for normal hair only and is more of a cleansing shampoo and conditioner duo than a moisturizing one.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.