BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
I've always liked the smell garnier shampoos have. The packaging is easy access for when in the shower. However, one thing I didn't like was the fact that this dried out my hair a bit unlike the daily care shampoos version from garnier. I would recommend this to others if they like gel consistency formulated shampoos.
Lauren A.
Richmond, KY
This is a really fun shampoo, it has tiny beads inside the shampoo and it really adds moisture and health to your hair. However, if you're like me and have fine sort of oily hair I would not use this product daily as it will make your hair a tad greasier than it should be!
Toria M.
Blytheville, AR
I received samples of the Hydra Recharge collection with a JustFab purchase. As soon as I smelled the shampoo, I was in love! It has the most heavenly smell! And it works well. My hair is in an embarrassing state right now but this shampoo helps to ease the pain, so to speak. I was so impressed with the sample I went out and bought a full size, and my love for it hasn't faded a bit!
angela g.
Winter Park, FL
I have crazy curly and wavy colored hair. This product helps feed my hair and keep it healthy. I use this every day and never feel like I need to change it out. I like that there are no waxy products and my hair feels great! Clean rinse and clean hair. I like that they do tweak their formulas, I feel like the company is constantly looking to improve their products.
Katlin A.
Cambridge, MN
Love the super fruit beads inside the shampoo! Makes me feel like it's really massaging into my scalp. Very effective , already feeling my hair getting more healthy and it's been 2 weeks! I use almost every day. Bought it at Walmart and definitely would buy again!
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This product did not hydrate my hair, but instead made it dry and frizzy. After using it, my hair feels coarse and is tangled even more. Also, I don't really like the smell of it. The price is affordable, but I do not think I will be getting this product again.
Nina w.
Got this, the conditioner and the 1 minute moisture replenish as a sample. I loved everything but the shampoo which made my hair dry after rinsing, but after using the other 2 my hair was so soft and silky, i loved it.
I think maybe the shampoo strips the hair so the other two can soak in, not sure, my theory.
So overall I like it cause it makes my hair pretty great.
Jackie R.
My all time favorite. Leaves hair smooth and such a rich shine to it. Plus fragrance is fruity always pick this product up no matter if I have a new bottle at home. Price is perfect not to high and not to low just right. Plus the amount. The bottle is huge.
Megan R.
Lansing, MI
I don't like the little beads in this shampoo, it makes it feel gritty like washing dirt into my hair. It's also not as good as the coconut version of this brand. I've noticed my hair get dryer after using this product for a few weeks, and needed to switch.
Tammy W.
Kathleen, GA
This shampoo gives my hair a superior clean. And, the fragrance... This stuff smells DIVINE!!! I look forward to using it. It definitely enhances my showering experience. And, unlike most shampoos, the scent actually LASTS for HOURS after you wash your hair.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.