BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jeremy H.
This product did not seem to help me out too much. I began using this product when my hair was growing out and was longer and it seemed to make my hair become more tangled more quickly. Not a bad price but just not the right thing for me. However, product smells great but I would not suggest it.
Lauren Y.
Pelham, AL
This shampoo is good. Although i do have partially oiily har and it my hair is flat ..real flat by morning. U can get this shampoo practically anywhere like Wal Mart or CVS. I try to switch up my shampoos every so often so i wont use this as much. Try it for urself tho!! See how u like it!
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
I like this product it smells amazing, the lather is great, and I love those beads. I would recommend using a conditioner afterwards. I got the conditioner and the one minute deep conditioner as well and I had no issues, it cleans, moisturizes, and leaves your hair smelling amazing. But since becoming natural I only co-wash and when I do use shampoo its with sulfate-free products so I no longer use it.
Holly K.
The little beads in this product are pretty cool! It has a light fresh scent that Garnier is known to have in their products. It was a fine basic shampoo but not anything extrodinary. I'd consider repurchasing in the future. I didn't notice any fading of my hair color and my hair is fine and thin.
Brenda F.
Fructis® Hydra Recharge Shampoo For Normal to Dry Hair 33.8 fl. oz. I love being able to get this in the 33.8oz bottle. There are three people in my home with long hair the bigger the bottle the longer it last. I would highly recommend this is hydras great and is good for summertime use.
Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
I've said it before, I'm a Fructis girl.

I love the Hydra Recharge. It's my fave shampoo from this brand. I got my boyfriend to use it and he loves it and loves the smell of my hair from right after!
I could go two days without shampooing my hair, and it'll still smell like Fructis!

Jessica H.
Hayes, VA
I love using this product. I have a dry, scaly scalp so the beads in this shampoo really help. I use this product at least twice a week. I purchased this shampoo at Farm Fresh. It was very effective and left my scalp feeling refreshed. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Faith C.
I have used Garnier Fructis products for a few years, but I recently switched to the Hydra Recharge. I was looking for a way to help my hair recover from all of my styling products I use every day. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft after a long day full of hairspray.
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
I've always liked the smell garnier shampoos have. The packaging is easy access for when in the shower. However, one thing I didn't like was the fact that this dried out my hair a bit unlike the daily care shampoos version from garnier. I would recommend this to others if they like gel consistency formulated shampoos.
Lauren A.
Richmond, KY
This is a really fun shampoo, it has tiny beads inside the shampoo and it really adds moisture and health to your hair. However, if you're like me and have fine sort of oily hair I would not use this product daily as it will make your hair a tad greasier than it should be!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.