BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Latoya D.
Humble, TX
I have thick, kinky, curly hair and so my hair Lovessssss moisture and drinks up thick moisturizing shampoos, conditioners, and moisturizers. I bought this at Walmart and loved it. It was very inexpensive and it worked great on my hair. I bought the shampoo and conditioner and was pleased with the results and would definitely try it again.
Ashley W.
Cocoa, FL
This was an amazing product to use. I keep it in my rotation as it works wonders for hydrating my hair. I picked it up for an affordable price at my local Wal-Mart. I have light-dark brown hair that if very fine and prone to break. A day at the beach will typically wreck my hair. This shampoo and the accompanying conditioner restores it.
Valentina C.
The formula used to be a lot better. I SWEAR they changed it. I used some in the new packaging and it didn't work very well. Found some in the old packaging and it was great. Continued buying, figured it was a fluke. Nope. I figure they probably changed it. Let's just do the math: Decreased quality + increased price = loss of a customer.
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have curly african american and I recently brought this product, because I had a good deal and needed a new conditioner to help moisturize and detangle my hair. This product has worked wonders in keeping my curls hydrated and my hair seems easier to detangle. This product however doesn't have a lot of slip it kinda just attaches to your hair strands, but that's probably how it works to hydrate. This product also smells really good and is inexpensive.
Rachel E.
I found this in the travel section and decided I would try it. My hair has become very dry from blow-drying and straitening. My hair smelled really great after using this, but I didn't feel like it did anything for my hair and I also ended up using more than I thought in order to get my long, thick, curly hair completely soaped up.
Shari L.
Greenwood, LA
Goes by its name, most definitely. Love the whole kine of peoducts. Helps rehydrate my hair. My under hair on my head is highly dry and frizzy, but this helps with my hair greatly and brings it back to life! 😊 Definite use for those with highly dry hair😊
Samantha K.
This is the only shampoo I use!! Mine and my daughter's hair is soooo baby fine. It does not make our hair greasy or weighted down. We have tried other brands and have found Garnier fructis as the best for the money. It's not cheap but not expensive either. Local grocery stores carry it and we will definitely buy it again!!
Wendy S.
Suffern, NY
I really like Garnier shampoo products for a couple of reasons number one the price point. number 2: the fact that you can get a clean feeling without too much guilt about not washing your hair for two or more minutes. But this one is probably my favorite of the options because I haven't experienced either build up or increased dry ends as I tend to do with most drug store brands.
Selina C.
Gardena, CA
Fructis alwayyyyyyys smells so good!
So all of their products to me are always good for me.
My boyfriend had dry hair & thought I'd pick him up this travel size for him to try on our Vegas trip & he loved it himself.
It even have his hair a healthy shine.
We will be picking up the regular size soon.
Amanda D.
Davenport, IA
I LOVE this product so much! I have very dry, thick hair that also gets really greasy on top of my scalp and a lot of products don't work well to help with both areas. This leaves my hair nice, shiny, and grease free with the perfect level of hydration. I love the smell, it's very affordable, and it makes my hair so soft!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.