BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Selina C.
Gardena, CA
Fructis alwayyyyyyys smells so good!
So all of their products to me are always good for me.
My boyfriend had dry hair & thought I'd pick him up this travel size for him to try on our Vegas trip & he loved it himself.
It even have his hair a healthy shine.
We will be picking up the regular size soon.
Shari L.
Greenwood, LA
Goes by its name, most definitely. Love the whole kine of peoducts. Helps rehydrate my hair. My under hair on my head is highly dry and frizzy, but this helps with my hair greatly and brings it back to life! 😊 Definite use for those with highly dry hair😊
Samantha K.
This is the only shampoo I use!! Mine and my daughter's hair is soooo baby fine. It does not make our hair greasy or weighted down. We have tried other brands and have found Garnier fructis as the best for the money. It's not cheap but not expensive either. Local grocery stores carry it and we will definitely buy it again!!
Amanda D.
Davenport, IA
I LOVE this product so much! I have very dry, thick hair that also gets really greasy on top of my scalp and a lot of products don't work well to help with both areas. This leaves my hair nice, shiny, and grease free with the perfect level of hydration. I love the smell, it's very affordable, and it makes my hair so soft!
Tiffany W.
Covington, GA
I use this product all the time when I decide to use shampoo. It gets my hair very clean and strips all the product in my hair that I have used. It doesn't dry my hair out like other shampoos. It makes my hair very soft. I used the conditioner first before I bought the shampoo because conditioner is a natural girls best friend. The conditioner is just as awesome as the shampoo. It tingles on your scalp when you use and it feels so amazing.
Alejandra S.
If you have really dry hair and want to take action on it, this is your go-to shampoo! Unfortunately I don't have this dry hair problem whatsoever so it made my hair a little too greasy (Didn't think it would actually work as advertised) but if you're looking for a solution on dehydrated hair/scalp by all means!
Daisy V.
Indianapolis , IN
This shampoo is a great product. It is one of my new go to. It has an amazing sent but it is not to strong. I have overly damaged hair and after a couple shampoos it left my hair with more shine and movement to it. If you want your hair to blow in the wind and have a shine to it I would recommend this for you
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I had another shampoo I loved and used for years. I noticed my hair over time was getting dry and breaking. I talked to friends and one of my girls suggested this product. Oh boy was I surprised! One shower and I was hooked. It literally revered the previous years of gradual damage. I. Am. Impressed.
Rachel N.
Yonkers, NY
This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos! I used this in conduction with other garner products and they brought life back into my damaged hair! It's affordable, smells great, and I love that it is sulfate free! I 100% recommend to anyone who may have thick hair, mine is naturally thick and curly, and has serious dryness or damage from heat/chemicals.
Brooke D.
Cumberland, RI
I love this product! It smells amazing and it makes my hair smell great too. It leaves my hair so soft and it actually feels clean. It does not leave a residue in my hair like some others do. The scent is actually still noticeable in my hair the next day. I love the little beads in it too. I received a sample of this once and immediately went out and bought the entire line of it. I would absolutely purchase again.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.