BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
brandi k.
Cheyenne, WY
Garnier Fructose Hydra Recharge Shampoo , works amazing . I had really dry thick hair I started to notice after 2 washes that my hair was not dry and it looked healthier . It smells so good and leaves your hair smooth with out conditioner. It's price is very reasonable for the product. I would recommend this product to anybody that has dull,dry or damaged hair.
Kristen T.
First time I tried this I didn't like it. It was too thick and unusual to me. But after my hair dried and I felt how soft it was I decided to try it again. I have the conditioner as well and I would buy this line again and again. Only downfall is my hair gets oily fast but I don't really know it it's the shampoo itself doing it.
Stephanie B.
Canastota, NY
This is a shampoo that I use in addition to other salon products when I need an extra moisture boost. For a shampoo, it's definitely very moisturizing. Other brands claim the same, but I find they usually dry your hair out the same as a regular shampoo. Not this one. This one almost feels like you've put conditioner in after rinsing. And it smells amazing!
Jordan S.
I got this in a three pack sample set and I was a little hesitant to try it just because I was told by a hairstylist friend that Garnier products are so bad for your hair. Well, I decided to use it anyway. My hair never felt so amazing and soft to the touch. It was so soft, didn't feel weighed down and felt so clean. It definitely surpassed the three days that they claimed on the samples. As soon as my current shampoo and conditioner run out, I'm definitely buying the Hydra Recharge trio.
Latoya D.
Humble, TX
I have thick, kinky, curly hair and so my hair Lovessssss moisture and drinks up thick moisturizing shampoos, conditioners, and moisturizers. I bought this at Walmart and loved it. It was very inexpensive and it worked great on my hair. I bought the shampoo and conditioner and was pleased with the results and would definitely try it again.
Valentina C.
The formula used to be a lot better. I SWEAR they changed it. I used some in the new packaging and it didn't work very well. Found some in the old packaging and it was great. Continued buying, figured it was a fluke. Nope. I figure they probably changed it. Let's just do the math: Decreased quality + increased price = loss of a customer.
Ashley W.
Cocoa, FL
This was an amazing product to use. I keep it in my rotation as it works wonders for hydrating my hair. I picked it up for an affordable price at my local Wal-Mart. I have light-dark brown hair that if very fine and prone to break. A day at the beach will typically wreck my hair. This shampoo and the accompanying conditioner restores it.
Rachel E.
I found this in the travel section and decided I would try it. My hair has become very dry from blow-drying and straitening. My hair smelled really great after using this, but I didn't feel like it did anything for my hair and I also ended up using more than I thought in order to get my long, thick, curly hair completely soaped up.
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have curly african american and I recently brought this product, because I had a good deal and needed a new conditioner to help moisturize and detangle my hair. This product has worked wonders in keeping my curls hydrated and my hair seems easier to detangle. This product however doesn't have a lot of slip it kinda just attaches to your hair strands, but that's probably how it works to hydrate. This product also smells really good and is inexpensive.
Wendy S.
Suffern, NY
I really like Garnier shampoo products for a couple of reasons number one the price point. number 2: the fact that you can get a clean feeling without too much guilt about not washing your hair for two or more minutes. But this one is probably my favorite of the options because I haven't experienced either build up or increased dry ends as I tend to do with most drug store brands.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.