BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emily S.
 I would not recommend this product at all it dries out your hair and has not good ingredients in it Garnier  is just not a very good brand for Harry has a lot of chemicals in it and it's not best for any type of hair it does have a nice sent but again it's just not very healthy for your hair
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
This shampoo is amazing, and actually, until I used it, the conditioner, and the 1 minute hair treatment, I had no idea that my hair would be considered dry. >.> I get greasy at the roots by the end of the day, so I always thought I had oily hair even though my ends were frizzed and fried from overcoloring, hair dryer, curling, etc.

I tried the shampoo alone and it made a huge difference! My hair was smoothr and looked better. Added in the daily conditioner, which by the way smells fantastic, and my hair is shinier. Added in the one minute treatment and holy crap is that really my hair?!

Definitely a favorite. I was offered a set to try in the winter for free from a product testing company and loved it; I have been purchasing and using it since! Love that the price isn't too bad either. :) Go moisture go!
Lyndsey F.
BERWICK, PA
This shampoo is awesome! I love the scent of it it leaves my hair smelling really good. It also makes my hair super soft. The beads makes it feel like the scalp is being exfoliated. I would but this product again
Tanna B.
I'm really picky about shampoo but I really like this one. It has little balls in it like a cleanser but I think they are supposed to add moisture. It really cleans your hair and leaves it with such a nice texture.
Jenny L.
GREENVILLE, NC
Love the smell! Sometimes does cause my hair to get frizzy but nothing some hair spray can t fix! Always helps control my oil and leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling great.
Ashanti A.
I use to use this shampoo alooootttt with my hair but i currently stopped using it. It provided my with this moisture that i usually dont get from shampoos. Overall i loved it.
Heather C.
I personally was not a fan. Yes the product smells great but my hair was so tangled afterwards making brushing a headache. Same thing happened to my daughter when she used it.
Diamond G.
I am trying to let my hair grow longer and I color it occasionally to cover the roots Since I found this shampoo and the coordinating conditioner, my hair looks great and is so soft and manageable...without being limp. loved the smell and how it left my hair nice and smooth!
Holly J.
Mantua, Nj
I love the smell of Granier products. This leaves my hair feeling clean with volume, which is nice because I have very thin hair. It lathers nicely and is easy to disperse.
savannah j.
Eagle, MI
Not my favorite, love this brand, but I definitely like their other scents better. The little gel beads in this are weird. I would definitely recommend their other shampoos and conditioners though.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.