BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
julise s.
i heard from some people that this shampoo doesnt works but i sorry for them , for my hair works very good!!
Anya E.
I love this brush, it is of very good quality, it helps me a lot, it is manageable 100%... likelikelikelike
cathy l.
Very gentle, smells incredible, think mousse.
Leaves hair clean with a nice scent. even the kids can use it
Emily P.
Only shampoo I use its great and always my fall back after I try another one I would recommend to everyone
Cindy R.
I like to have as small capsules, I feel that exfoliate the scalp and leave a clean feeling in the hair.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
This is my fav shampoo right now, it's fresh and fruity and helps my hair feel stronger and healthier.
Gilvania R.
jaboatao dos guararapes
Ja usei muito adoro deixa meu cabelos muito sedosos e cheiroso adoro garnier meus cabelos. Ama garnier
Amanjyot S.
My hair was super dry since I bleach and color it on a regular basis so this shampoo was a great find
Jasmine B.
Winnipeg
This product smells great an leaves my hair feeling hydrateD. I like the microbeads in the shampoo .
Gaby
This is a lovely shampoo, but after long use my hair feels greasy quicker and my scalp feels oily.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.