BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thamina A.
I don't find this shampoo to be that amazing it just a normal shampoo but I wouldn't say that it recharges my hair
Bronte C.
Kitchener
I love the smell #delicious This product makes your hair feel like when you get a hair cut! Brand new and strong!
lesly g.
La verdad me encanto creo que asta cuando tenia caspa como que la desaparecio. O no se pero me encanto demasiado
Schams D.
Dubai
I like the smell of this shampoo, it is so soft on my hair , I have a sensitive scalp and this one was good on it
Josee W.
Did not like the shampoo, they left me with a really dry scalp and the micro beads are very hard to wash out .
Jenny C.
Su olor , el aroma que deja en mi cabello es muy agradable y mas todo lo que hace por mi me agrada ............
Mayda R.
Brazil
O shampoo tem uma fragrância maravilhosa mas deixa o cabelo ressecado, e não trata os fios durante a lavagem .
Danni B.
I use this for my daugthers hair and they think it's great and so do I the smell is fantanic & helps with knots
julise s.
i heard from some people that this shampoo doesnt works but i sorry for them , for my hair works very good!!
fatima ..
I like it and I like to use it because it smells very beautiful and it is not expensive and makes hair smooth
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.