BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I love Garnier shampoos! This is no different. This shampoo will leave your hair feeling amazing and silky. The smell is divine as well.
Michela C.
This shampoo actually hydrates the hair, but reading the description, I found out that it has LOTS of bad ingredients! Not good for me.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like the smell of this shampoo, but I feel like I sometimes have to rinse and repeat, when I don't always have to with other brands.
Melissa S.
oromocto, NB
This stuff smells amazing, and is super hydrating. Could work great for greasy or dry scalp. And leave hair so soft and manageable.
Hi B.
I really love this product hi have a good smile and he is so hydration dir your body I do it every day I liiiiike it soo much yaah
Sherri V.
Oshawa, ON
I love this shampoo...it smells fresh and makes my hair super clean and super soft. It washes all hair spray residue away as well.
Khawl L.
Queensland, QLD
I love this garnier shampoo it keeps my hair smell great :D at least i think it smells nice :) and leaves my hair shiny and healthy
Beatriz S.
ESSE SHAMPOO ELE E MUITO BOM ESSE PRODUTO EU JA USEI VARIAS VEZES E AMEI O RESULTADO NO MEU CABELO FICAR CHEIROSO E TUDO DE MAIS
Rebecca L.
Smells amazing. Scent will stay on hair for quite some time. Works well on my thick hair when I need to wash out lots of product.
Karen N.
Miami
Produto bom ,o cabelo fica mais fácil para pentear, e macio ,depois que seca eu faço um coque e quando solto fica liso ondulado
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.