BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shelbie R.
This product worked really well with keeping my hair soft, but my hair still looked dull after I used it. I don't know if it's just my hair or the formula, but my hair looked as if I didn't use any conditioner at all. I wouldn't recommend buying this product of your looking for shiny hair
Paula H.
I was using this for a good couple of weeks, and I was hoping that it'd just do the usual that my other Garnier products would. However, I found that my hair (I have quite fine hair) because oily faster towards the end of the day, and it was very flat (even though it did become very soft).
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee
I love this stuff! This shampoo works WOMDERS for my hair! I have really dry hair, and this really helped! It is so thick and feels really good to your hair! It also smells really good, which is always a plus! It worked really well for me, even after getting out of chlorine pool water!
Celeste C.
Toronto, ON
This shampoo is pretty good, it does hydrate my hair and clean it, better than most shampoos but I'm not a fan of the smell personally. Honestly I'd prefer shampoos to have no smell! Still a great product
Iqra C.
Calgary
I love this product it leaves your hair feeling hydrated refreshed and it also leaves your hair smelling amazing if your someone who has dehydrated hair without a doubt I recommend you use this shampoo.
Valerie B.
Bel Air, MD
I wouldn't use this along with the conditioner, I got this as a Christmas present, in a group pack with the entire set! & I love all of them. They all smell great, and have helped with the dryness of my ends! The leave in conditioner is extremely light weight, love them all!
Bernita H.
I love this product. And it smells so great. Love the smell. Our local walmart store or where I find it cheapest. It is very effective. Would be hard to get me to change products. I have red hair that is thick and unmanagable. Yes I would buy it again.
Brenda T.
Toronto, Ontario
Love this product, I have dry hair due to age, and colouring, but I love this product. After using Fructis Hydra Recharge, my hair felt nourished. Will continue to buy this product
Rachel W.
Etobicoke, ON
I generally like Garnier but I was unsure about this shampoo. The beads just felt strange to me. I'm used to them in face or body washes but I have never seen them in shampoos before. It also tended to dry out my hair more than anything.
Lourdes G.
En un principio me gusto, pero despues de 1 mes me salio ceborrea y no lo pude terminar de usar no se si fue un cambio hormonal o el champu pero tuve que dejar de usarlo
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.