BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
When I lived out in Arizona in the dry weather, I would use this and it'd leave my hair with a nice clean and moisturized feeling without making my scalp oily! I'd recommend this to anyone with dry hair.
Noemi F.
Baldwin park , CA
Love this product. I especially love that it comes in a bigger bottle because as a girl with curly hair, I go through conditioner so quickly! It smells so good and leaves my hair looking soft and healthy!
Lindsay S.
This shampoo works well for my hair throughout the winter months when my hair and scalp get really dry. It smells great, is affordable, and makes my hair manageable. I would definitely buy it again!
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
This brand always keeps my hair shiny. Therefore I've categorized the shampoo and conditioner under hair oil. The garnier conditioner usually has 2-3 different plant oils so I really don't need an extra one.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This smells so good. I haven’t bought it in awhile but I used to. It makes your hair really soft and shiny after the first use. It definitely helps with dry hair- it’s pretty decent for a drug store shampoo.
Nicole M.
Hockessin, DE
I️ love the smell of this product it is a mix between fruity and coconut. I️ would of kept using this product if it wasn’t for me now using color treatment hair product to keep my hair blonde. I️ would recommend this product
Cynthia U.
I loved using this shampoo it made my hair feel so good when I first was using it but then I remembered that my hair is so delicate that after a while I have to start making more shampoo purchases
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Wasn't really a big fan of this product. Felt like it made my hair dryer after using it. The good thing about this product is that it is a decent price and you can get it pretty much everywhere
Livvy L.
I really enjoy this product. At first it wasn't lathering very well, but I believe it was due to my hair not being wet enough. So make sure your hair is wet enough to get a good, nice lather going. This shampoo also smells great, I love it. It also doesn't make my scalp feel dry afterwards, which is totally the goal of this type. I have very dry scalp and have psoriasis on my scalp; usually after washing my hair (with shampoo not meant to control dandruff) and leaving it air dry causes my scalp feels dry and itchy. However, after using this shampoo I did not have the usual dry itchy feeling. I very much recommend this product. Smells great and really hydrates.
Marisol X.
This product leaves your hair amazingly soft, shinny and sleek! Love this product. It had a pleasing scent and I would 100% repurchace again. You can purchase at your local drugstore and it is great for the price!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.