BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This has been my favorite drugstore shampoo for as long as I can remember. I have found it difficult to find lately though! It has little beads in it, and gives your hair SO much hydration! It doesn’t leave your hair oily looking and throughly cleanses. It doesn’t leave your hair too coarse either! Pairing this product with the matching conditioner, your hair will have the extra hydration that you’re looking for. Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo
Alana S.
I love the smell of this. I used to use garnier all through my school age years because they were cheap and smell good. I think for the price it is a good product because you can’t expect much for something under $10. It has some ingredients that I don’t prefer to use in my hair but for people who don’t care and are just looking for a good hydrating clean this works well. You can buy it at the drugstore. Effective at what it says but not high quality.
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have super dry and brittle hair from all the chemicals and heat I put on it so it's important for me to use shampoos that are nurturing and beneficial for my hair! This one targets dry hair and it helps replenish and hydrate my poor hair. I can definitely feel a difference after using it and Garnier is definitely one of my favorite hair care brands
Amy R.
Schwenksville, PA
Can't beat the price can even find sales. Great shampoo. Good scent. Good bottle size. No complaints. Not necessary to use conditioner and shampoo together but doesn't hurt!
Sophia V.
Cleans your hair real good but it does not leave it soft. I bought it because it was reasonable. I only use after a hard day at the gym or when I've been out mountain biking when I need to really clean my hair. Definitely use cream rinse after using this. Rotate another shampoo that is gentler on your hair.
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a very nice shampoo for dry hair. It smells incredible and lathers up like a dream. I do find that the first day or so after washing is fine, but starts to feel heavy after the second day. My hair was very shiny and healthy looking, though. I recommend this as a daily shampoo.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo left my thick kinky hair feeling soft and manageable. The product is very affordable considering the quality of the product. This exceeds expectations for products within its price range. I would certainly purchase this product again and have.
Bella B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am completely obsessed with anythingggg garnier! This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and full. I usually buy the huge bottle from Costco or BJs and keep it in my shower until I run out. The conditioner is amazing also. It doesn't weigh down my hair
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I loved the smell of this product but I wasn’t blown away by it. It left my hair smelling really good but I had to wash it twice to get a really good lather. It was an ok shampoo and if I had Toni would use it again but I don’t think this particular product is for my hair .
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product smells great and feels amazing when using it. However it isn’t the greatest product for my hair. I have kinky curly hair that is dry. I live in a low humidity high altitude state so it’s difficult to find a good product for my hair.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.