BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful new blast of hydration. Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-In Conditioner's ultra-hydrating treatment formula, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, transforms into a conditioning whip for a lightweight infusion of moisture. Hair is ultra-hydrated, weightlessly silkier and softer.

Fortified Fruit Science
Superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi

Ingredients: Aqua/Water /Eau, Propylene Glycol, Vinylamine/Vinylformamide Copolymer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-4, Parfum/Fragrance, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydrox Yethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D55681/2

Usage: Apply one to two pumps to damp hair. Do not rinse. For best results, use with the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Hair Care System of Shampoo and Conditioner.

Buy on Amazon
  • "My hair is normal maybe a little fine and it works wonders for my hair." in 1 review
  • "I bought this product on sale a few months ago and when i first used it, I found my hair to be sticky yet still dry." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it's cheap like all the other garnier products but it could've been better than what it was." in 1 review
  • "Plus it smells amazing when you are applying it throughout your hair." in 1 review
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
I use it for spot treatments if I have a dry spot that is producing a lot of flakes on my scalp, but it does leave that spot a little more greasy if I apply it on the hair itself. I didn't like the feel or the look of my hair if I applied it all over my head. A little goes a long way.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
So the funny thing is that this Garnier product is an amazing leave in conditioner. The funny thing is that it works amazing at 2 tasks. I also use it as a styling product. I have naturally curly hair and is very difficult to find a good styling product somehow I decided to use it to style my hair when I let it air dry. It is awesome! I find it hard to fund in stores and was constantly in search of and when found will buy every bottle they have. I use another product in its place that costs more and doesn't live up to Garnier's standards. If you see it buy it and try it! You will not be sorry.
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
This product makes my hair super sleek and soft after I use it! It helps so much in moisturizing my dried out hair and unhealthy hair, and makes it look smooth and like I've just visited he salon! I absolutely love the shine it gives my hair and am in love with this product! I recommend using it after showering, so it's not too greasy and mixes in with the left over moisture from the shower! An fantastic product that is a great steal for its awesome value and price! If you want to get smooth and silky hair at home I highly encourage you to purchase this product!
elizabeth s.
Fairborn , OH
I'm not really sure why but I'm not a total fan of this product mostly because when I think of the foam leave in conditioner the ones that I've used it usually just dries my hair out because of the chemicals you have to put into it to make it for me I'm just not sure why I'm not really a fan of the texture it's not my favorite
khylia l.
I was very undatisfied with this product it cause my hair to curl up( I have naturally curly hair) which is unusual for me . It was a little pricey for the drugstore. It was good for hydrating your hair I used it now after washing my hair . I would buy it again but if you have curly hair I’d use it after wash not after straightening
Sabrina R.
Gilbert
Perfect for bouncy curls. It’s light weight and smells great. Run it through your hair while it’s wet for best results. It’s worth the price and not a lot is needed. I wouldn’t buy again because I’m staying away from chemicals but it was awesome using in high school.
Nana T.
This is one of my favorite products made by this brand. Compared to similar products this is the best for the price. The product is affordable for all the benefits offered. This product leaves my daughters hair with shine and moisture I am truly satisfied.
Jackey M.
Eastvale, CA
Leave in conditioner smells amazing and will get rid of all the tangled parts in your hair. I personally didn’t find a point to but my mother swears by it and she has crazy curls. This really seems to control it all and give her nice Qs
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I did not like this product very much. I didn’t find it made my hair very soft or feel hydrated. It also made my hair EXTREMELY greasy and oily. The only good thing about this product is the smell. I don’t recommend this produxt.
alexis j.
New york
This product is a nice moose. I split my hair in half and then two pumps on one side and two pumps on the left then I put my hair in a nice bun and leave it alone till the morning. My curls dry so nice and natural.
Kimberly M.
How well does this work? Has anyone seen a difference from using it?
Jahmirca I.
I have thick curly hair and it can get really dry and frizzy at times. Does this puff out your hair after it dries?
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Foes this product leave your hair feeling greasy?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this product work for all types of hair? How well does it hydrate your hair and how often do you have to apply?
Kinsley R.
Would this work good for hair with split ends?