BY GARNIER

Hydra Recharge is the 1st conditioner with encapsulated beds of superfruit goji berry, plus passion fruit and kiwi fruit water*. Hair is ultra-hydrated, weightlessly silkier and softer.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/ Fr Agr Ance, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone, Actinidia Chinensis Water/Kiwi Fruit Water, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dodecene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Poloxamer 407, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Juice, Bisabolol, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 42053/Green 3. F.I.L. D55033/1

Usage: After shampooing, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip, making sure to cover the ends. Rinse. For best results, use with the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo and Treatments.

• Does this actually make your hair feel more hydrated? Mos...5 Answers
  • Does anyone use Garnier styler products? I have been want...9 Answers
Hope B.
This is very good! I love to get the combo of this in the shampoo and conditioner because not only does it give my hair lots of hydration, but it makes it easy to brush. I have very thick and tangled hair so this is a huge benefit to me! I'm absolutely obsessed with the scent and I definitely recommend this.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is an awesome product especially for the fact that you can get it it even the type of retailer such as Walmart and the price is absolutely awesome. This is one of my favorite brands because the sense that they offer are absolutely awesome. Definitely a must try I’ve only found one product of this entire line that I was not a fan of and I was able to return it because I did purchase it at a CVS and returning things at retailers such as that are pretty easy.
Anna V.
Favorite condition, recommend for very dry brittle hair. VERY affordable and smells great, I have an oily scalp and I feel like this still is amazing and doesn’t make my hair feel greasy! Very satisfied with the purchase!
Sabrina R.
Garnier is a great cheap shampoo product that makes my hair feel super clean and soft after a wash. I wouldn't say it's the best product for dry hair but if you're on a budget it does pretty well. I also love the smell I've gotten a lot of compliments on how good my hair smells with this
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
GIRLS WITH DRY HAIR! This is IT for your ends! I had so much trouble with split ends and didn't know what to do to fix it. Recharge your dried out hair with Garnier PLEASE! If you have oily roots, just make sure that you're only conditioning your ends, and you'll be just fine! It will make a world of difference for your hair.
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
This conditioner is a really great deal! I really enjoy the smell of this product! It contains some really helpful oils for your hair. It seemed when I used this product that my hair got tired of it really fast and instead of hydrating my hair it made it more dry and frizzy over time! I was really sad because it started out making my hair very smooth and soft.
Hannah P.
Saint Louis
This conditioner stays true to what it says it will do! When my hair is at its worst, I can always count on Fructis Hydra Recharge to bring my hair back to life.  The formula they have created is something of a miracle and I can feel a difference as soon as I dry my hair!
Faith C.
Every time my hair gets feeling dry, I go to the store and get this hydra recharge in shampoo and conditioner. It never disappoints! My hair feels so much better after just a few washes. Every time I try to switch shampoos, I come right back to this one because of how good it makes my hair feel.
Martina V.
I've bought this conditioner to use when I go swimming. the result is good, my hair are much softer than before but still it has a very heavy texture which i don't particularly like. The scent is long lasting and pleasant.   Overall i dare say i'm satisfied with this product.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Good everyday conditioner for someone with dry hair. Inexpensive and smells good. Thick
Cream with good lather and leaves my hair pretty happy. I would recommend it for someone on a budget I get it at target
Ceviona T.
Does anyone use Garnier styler products? I have been wanting to try them for awhile now but haven't purchased any yet.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Does this actually make your hair feel more hydrated? Most products that I've bought say so but actually do the opposite.

back