Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information.

Hope B.
This is very good! I love to get the combo of this in the shampoo and conditioner because not only does it give my hair lots of hydration, but it makes it easy to brush. I have very thick and tangled hair so this is a huge benefit to me! I'm absolutely obsessed with the scent and I definitely recommend this.
Whitney G.
This is an awesome product especially for the fact that you can get it it even the type of retailer such as Walmart and the price is absolutely awesome. This is one of my favorite brands because the sense that they offer are absolutely awesome. Definitely a must try I’ve only found one product of this entire line that I was not a fan of and I was able to return it because I did purchase it at a CVS and returning things at retailers such as that are pretty easy.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
GIRLS WITH DRY HAIR! This is IT for your ends! I had so much trouble with split ends and didn't know what to do to fix it. Recharge your dried out hair with Garnier PLEASE! If you have oily roots, just make sure that you're only conditioning your ends, and you'll be just fine! It will make a world of difference for your hair.
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
This conditioner is a really great deal! I really enjoy the smell of this product! It contains some really helpful oils for your hair. It seemed when I used this product that my hair got tired of it really fast and instead of hydrating my hair it made it more dry and frizzy over time! I was really sad because it started out making my hair very smooth and soft.
Hannah P.
Saint Louis
This conditioner stays true to what it says it will do! When my hair is at its worst, I can always count on Fructis Hydra Recharge to bring my hair back to life.  The formula they have created is something of a miracle and I can feel a difference as soon as I dry my hair!
Faith C.
Every time my hair gets feeling dry, I go to the store and get this hydra recharge in shampoo and conditioner. It never disappoints! My hair feels so much better after just a few washes. Every time I try to switch shampoos, I come right back to this one because of how good it makes my hair feel.
Martina V.
I've bought this conditioner to use when I go swimming. the result is good, my hair are much softer than before but still it has a very heavy texture which i don't particularly like. The scent is long lasting and pleasant.   Overall i dare say i'm satisfied with this product.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Good everyday conditioner for someone with dry hair. Inexpensive and smells good. Thick
Cream with good lather and leaves my hair pretty happy. I would recommend it for someone on a budget I get it at target
Stephanie T.
As someone who dyes their hair often, I'm always looking for a conditioner that is going to add moisture back into my hair and this product does just that. I can unwrap my hair from the shower and actually comb through it. Anyone else with dry or damaged hair knows, the struggle is real!
Tara H.
Lewisville, TX
I love using Garnier conditioner, it's one of the few conditioners that keeps my hair from getting full of static in the winter. It has a nice smell and I don't have to use a ton of it even though I have a lot of hair. It's a pretty good price and you can generally find coupons.