BY GARNIER #73 in Hair Treatments

Want lasting hair hydration without heaviness? Recharge your dry hair with high-performance from Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1 Minute Moisture Plenish Treatment, 8.5 fl oz. The powerful yet lightweight formula delivers a powerful surge of high performance hydration to the roots and tips of your hair in just one minute, leaving hair feeling 10 times more moisturized. Garnier Fructis hair treatment is made with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit, and kiwi. For best results, combine with other Garnier Fructis Hydra shampoo, conditioner and oil treatments. Additional Garnier Fructis hair care products are sold separately.

• Hair is ultra-hydrated, weightlessly silkier and softer
  • Instantly recharges hair to feel softer, silkier and 10x more moisturized
  • Lasting hydration without heaviness
  • Rich hair hydration treatment
  • No greasy after feeling once treated
  • Style as you normally would after treatment

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Quaternium-87, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium, Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Candelilla Cera /Candelilla Wax/Cirede Candelilla, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus Extr Act/Apple Fruit Extract, Tridece Th-6, Trie Thanolamine, Actinidia, Chinensis Water/Kiwi Fruit Water, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Hexylcinnamal , Cetrimonium Chloride, Saccharum of Ficinarum Extract/ Sugar Cane Extract / Extraitdecanneasucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Ctadecanediol, Linalool , Amylcinnamal , Passifloraedulis Fruit Juice, Bisabolol, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 42053/Green 3 F.I.L. D159107/2

Usage: After shampooing, apply the conditioning treatment from root to tip. Leave on for 1 minute. Rinse.

• How well does this work on color treated hair & does it ...1 Answers
  • Is this greasy on the hair ?1 Answers
  • Do you see good results even if you don't use the Garnier...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Such a great formula. Makes my hair feel so nice and healthy after using it. It smells amazing!! I will defiantly be buying this again. The price was so affordable. I have recommend this to a few other people and they also really liked it! Thanks!
Cookie L.
Shiner, TX
If you are on a budget and you are a kinky natural girl like myself then this product is a must have in your arsenal. I can't afford $14 deep conditioners so one day on a whim I picked this one up praying I would see results. This isn't marketed as a deep conditioner but I still use it as such. Yes it has silicone in it but my hair loves it and I have never seen a bad result from this product. It works so well that I can go at least 2 days without moisturizing my hair because this product locks in moisture. Tip: Do a good cleansing shampoo then your condioner then this. I'm telling you life changing. 😍
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I absolutely love this product. It does so much for my drying hair. After one use I noticed a total difference in my hair that feeling more hydrated. Such a cheap great product. Will buy again.
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
I have really dry, fine hair. This treatment is quick easy to use and affordable. I purchased at target and I didn't have extremely high expectations since I didn't get at the salon. I was pleasantly surprised with the results. My hair was shiny and healthy in a matter of minutes. Definitely recommend.
Stephanie C.
This product is awesome for instant re-hydration.  I have grabbed it a few times and you feel 100% better instantly after application.  For something I just found on a whim, I highly recommend this!  Great product, fast results.  Such a refreshing product.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I use this a few times as deep conditioning treatment when my hair was a little bit fried from a lot of dyeing and heat styling. It works really well to nourish the hair, but be careful because it can be a little bit heavy. Use lightly.
VALERIE W.
I really like the Fructis products. They work well with my natural thick curly coarse hair. My hair is left feeling soft and shiny. Great reduction on frizz lid the products has a good price point. I say yes
Danny T.
Mission, TX
This is just perfect for me! It totally gets the job done! I am so satisfied with the formula and I definitely will get this again!! It totally met my expectations and it's so dam easy to apply. I didn't have a problem applying it and I will for sure get this again!!!
yanet r.
Firebaugh, CA
Didn't really love this product I felt like it left my hair feeling with excess product it felt dirty like it had too much product I had to rinse it 3 times in order to fully get the product out I didn't really enjoy it.
Sam F.
Lynchburg
I use this every couple of months.  It makes my hair feel refreshed and gives it that extra boost of moisture. My hair is so try that it gets even worse after a hair treatment. So in between treatments my hair is dry.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Does this make anyone elses hair greasy and unmanageable?
Nicole F.
Kyle, TX
What kind of hair types does this work for?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Is this greasy on the hair ?
Danielle I.
How well does this work on color treated hair & does it have a lot slip.
Jay A.
Do you see good results even if you don't use the Garnier Fructis Haircare Hydra Rechargeshampoo and conditioner?