Garnier Fructis Haircare Triple Nutrition Extra Nourishing Cream Fortifying Shampoo

BY GARNIER

For Dry To Over-Dried Or Damaged Hair 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils: Olive - Nourishes the inner core Avocado - Nourishes and softens the middle layer Shea - Nourishes and smoothes the surface Nourishes deeply & strengthens for soft, silky hair that s full of life Is your hair dry, over-dried or damaged? Feel unhealthy to the touch? It needs nourishment without being weighed down. Results: Triple nutrition for dry, over-dried or damaged hair. An extra rich experience for hair that s silky-soft, radiant and full of life. Create and control any hair style you want with Garnier Fructis Style. Questions: www.garnier.com 800-4GARNIER (800-442-7643 see more...

• I have used plenty of Garnier's products, how does this one compa...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this product? I'm curious as how well it does wit...1 Answers
  • Just got this in the conditioner does anyone know if it actually ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "although this product smells good and makes my hair very soft my hair stil begins to get kinky and frizzy which i dont like at all" in 3 reviews
  • "I really love the scent of Garnier and this left my hair very soft and shiny, but it was a lot frizzier than I would like." in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your hair smell good but it doesn't really work well if you have colored hair it makes my hair very dry " in 2 reviews
  • "I love this product, non oily, makes hair smell good and look good." in 2 reviews
  • "I like this product it makes my hair healthy and very soft I would recommend" in 1 review
Monalisa N.
Toronto
This doesn't work. Don't waste your money this is such a poop. It doesn't help your hair and doesn't smell good.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I was super excited to try this conditioner because of the ingredients and price point. It BURNED my scalp like a relaxer used to - it took weeks to recover. I did notify the company and returned the product for a refund. When I researched it has a irritating ingredient that seems to bother some people and not others. So this is a hit or miss product depending upon your skin/scalp and how sensitive you are to ingredients.
Katrina P.
Review for: yellow more...
Smells really good but make my hair fall out in globs!! It might just be my hair worth a try. Good luck
Sue S.
I have tried using smaller amounts of this product in my hair but my hair just goes too oily and limp, regardless of how little I use. Great the night I wash my hair but by morning after leaving my hair to air-dry, when I style (blow dry and straighten) it looks greasy and doesn't get the shine I want. Smells gorgeous though, shame it's not for me.
Sarah S.
I like the smell of this product but I never feel like it made my hair any more moisturized or softer. I mean you kind of get what you paid for with this product. It's not super expensive but I didn't get the results I wanted.
Daneymis P.
Last year I used the whole line a lot and I liked it , left my hair straight without frizz and light but after a few months my hair no longer related well with these products. After a while it did't work
Rucha S.
Review for: yellow more...
Not a fan of this shampoo. Is horrible for curly hair and totally dries out your ends. The scent is also way too strong.
Rebecca D.
I used this and my hair came out in clumps. Clumps bigger than a quarter and my hair is already thin so that freaked me out. I used it twice and after that I switched up. The only good thing was it smelled nice.
Ashlee F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Samantha D.
I bought this because the price was so good a couple years ago, but it is the worst shampoo for my hair. There was no added moisture, if anything it made my hair dry and brittle. I would not recommend this product to someone with my course, thick hair type
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this shampoo good at moisturizing hair or does it dry it out?
Jolianna D.
Just got this in the conditioner does anyone know if it actually repairs the dead ends in your hair and if so how long ?
Andrea F.
Cleveland, OH
Does anyone use this product? I'm curious as how well it does with thick wavy hair. Thanks
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I have used plenty of Garnier's products, how does this one compare to the others? Would you say it works better for damaged hair than their "Damage Eraser" line?
Natalie P.
Kearney, MO
Where do you buy most of your Shampoos at? I'm always at CVS getting mine!