Garnier Fructis Haircare Triple Nutrition Extra Nourishing Cream Fortifying Shampoo

BY GARNIER

For Dry To Over-Dried Or Damaged Hair 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils: Olive - Nourishes the inner core Avocado - Nourishes and softens the middle layer Shea - Nourishes and smoothes the surface Nourishes deeply & strengthens for soft, silky hair that s full of life Is your hair dry, over-dried or damaged? Feel unhealthy to the touch? It needs nourishment without being weighed down. Results: Triple nutrition for dry, over-dried or damaged hair. An extra rich experience for hair that s silky-soft, radiant and full of life. Create and control any hair style you want with Garnier Fructis Style. Questions: www.garnier.com 800-4GARNIER (800-442-7643 see more...

• I have used plenty of Garnier's products, how does this one compa...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this product? I'm curious as how well it does wit...1 Answers
  • Just got this in the conditioner does anyone know if it actually ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "although this product smells good and makes my hair very soft my hair stil begins to get kinky and frizzy which i dont like at all" in 3 reviews
  • "I really love the scent of Garnier and this left my hair very soft and shiny, but it was a lot frizzier than I would like." in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your hair smell good but it doesn't really work well if you have colored hair it makes my hair very dry " in 2 reviews
  • "I love this product, non oily, makes hair smell good and look good." in 2 reviews
  • "I like this product it makes my hair healthy and very soft I would recommend" in 1 review
Jordan A.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: yellow more...
Works great for my type of hair. After using it my hair feels so healthy. It works so well. Also leaving my hair smoothr, shiner and smelling great.
Evelyn M.
The shampoo is very good and very affordable as well it leaves your hair very silky and shiny flake free the quality is very good and last a long time
Lexi P.
Park City, KS
this stuff smells really good but it doesnt do a lot for your hair it just smells good, Pairing it with a deep conditioner will clean it really good.
Kathryn B.
Love the formula. Don't really use this product much. Got it for cheap with coupons and have been using it. Seems to be working with my damaged hair.
Alexandra M.
No matter what I know I can trust garnier! I love their products and how my hair feels after use or their shampoos, conditioners, and protectants.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
Review for: yellow more...
Smells really good, and the smell stays with you pretty decent. Unfortunately, when I use this product, it leaves my hair feeling dry and damaged.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
Smells fantastic and for such a cheap cost! I have very oily hair and this always makes my hair feel nice and clean. I always gravitate to Garnier.
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
Meh, it's ok I guess. I mean it works as well as any other product. Just costs more. So don't waste your money, unless it works better for you.
Shan H.
Decatur
It's ok I prefer products for ethnic and natural hair.. the product is not that expensive and I have used it but I mainly bought it for my son
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
I love how you can always find some coupons for this shampoo brand. I really like how this shampoo smells and makes my hair feel. Thumbs up.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this shampoo good at moisturizing hair or does it dry it out?
Jolianna D.
Just got this in the conditioner does anyone know if it actually repairs the dead ends in your hair and if so how long ?
Andrea F.
Cleveland, OH
Does anyone use this product? I'm curious as how well it does with thick wavy hair. Thanks
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I have used plenty of Garnier's products, how does this one compare to the others? Would you say it works better for damaged hair than their "Damage Eraser" line?
Natalie P.
Kearney, MO
Where do you buy most of your Shampoos at? I'm always at CVS getting mine!