Garnier Fructis Haircare Triple Nutrition Extra Nourishing Cream Fortifying Shampoo

BY GARNIER

For Dry To Over-Dried Or Damaged Hair 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils: Olive - Nourishes the inner core Avocado - Nourishes and softens the middle layer Shea - Nourishes and smoothes the surface Nourishes deeply & strengthens for soft, silky hair that s full of life Is your hair dry, over-dried or damaged? Feel unhealthy to the touch? It needs nourishment without being weighed down. Results: Triple nutrition for dry, over-dried or damaged hair. An extra rich experience for hair that s silky-soft, radiant and full of life. Create and control any hair style you want with Garnier Fructis Style. Questions: www.garnier.com 800-4GARNIER (800-442-7643 see more...

• I have used plenty of Garnier's products, how does this one compa...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this product? I'm curious as how well it does wit...1 Answers
  • Just got this in the conditioner does anyone know if it actually ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "although this product smells good and makes my hair very soft my hair stil begins to get kinky and frizzy which i dont like at all" in 3 reviews
  • "I really love the scent of Garnier and this left my hair very soft and shiny, but it was a lot frizzier than I would like." in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your hair smell good but it doesn't really work well if you have colored hair it makes my hair very dry " in 2 reviews
  • "I love this product, non oily, makes hair smell good and look good." in 2 reviews
  • "I like this product it makes my hair healthy and very soft I would recommend" in 1 review
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
I absolutely love this shampoo and the conditioner. It makes my hair manageable, soft, silky and shiny. This shampoo and the conditioner have made my hair healthy and the scent is amazing and last long. I have been completely satisfied since I started using these products. I also use the leave in conditioners by Garnier and they work wonders for my hair. My hair is typically dry and lots of damage, but this shampoo always help repair the damage and keep it healthy. I would highly recommend!
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I was super excited to try this conditioner because of the ingredients and price point. It BURNED my scalp like a relaxer used to - it took weeks to recover. I did notify the company and returned the product for a refund. When I researched it has a irritating ingredient that seems to bother some people and not others. So this is a hit or miss product depending upon your skin/scalp and how sensitive you are to ingredients.
Sumer M.
I love the scents and how it makes your hair feel healthy when you're in the shower but with more than one use, my hair falls out when I use this brand and it makes me a little sad because if I could have my shampoo smell like anything, it would be Garnier Fructis. I've always been weird about liking the scent of their shampoos. Just wish it didn't cause my hair to fall out but everybody is different.
Sophia S.
Seekonk
Well I use this when I take showers of corse . This is go for dryer hair and scalp. It goes on nicely and makes my hair soft when I rinse it out. It smells super good and I love when I use this. So I would love to give this to you. So ya you should for sure go get you some of this!
Paula D.
calexico, CA
this creamy shampoo is really my favorite! It really controls those frizzy hair and i bleached my hair and normally bleach damages your hair and this shampoo really helps my hair "heal" by leaving it smooth and healthy
Sierra R.
Somerset
I actually love this shampoo, it's been one of my favorites for years, it's not as good as salon shampoos, but it is great if you're on a budget, the smell of wonderful, keeps your hair shiny, I love that it lathers through so nicely, I'm satisfied with the product, it's not 100% but then again, it's not 30$ a bottle either. It's great for its price!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
This stuff smells amazing! It leaves my hair looking really shiny and healthy. I think if you have an oily scalp this mag not work for you though. The scent last along time which is one of the main things I love about!
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
I have really long thick wavy hair and fight with frizz. This shampoo helps so much. It cleans really well, leaves my hair soft and smooth. It helps with tangles and smells wonderful. It's easy to find I buy it at Target and CVS , and reasonably priced. I would recommend this product.
Angel M.
Jacksons Gap, Alabama
This is my favorite shampoo! I love the scent, the way my hair feels after using it and the conditioner combined, it detangles wonderfully and makes your hair shiny and healthier than the average shampoo! I am definitely satisfied and will for sure be using this brand from now on!
Autumn B.
I use this when my hair is feeling extra dry, so that's never very often. This can be too much moisture if you don't have naturally dry hair. It smells great. The formula is very thick and I do suggest you use it sparingly. I like to have it on hand but it is not my go-to.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this shampoo good at moisturizing hair or does it dry it out?
Jolianna D.
Just got this in the conditioner does anyone know if it actually repairs the dead ends in your hair and if so how long ?
Andrea F.
Cleveland, OH
Does anyone use this product? I'm curious as how well it does with thick wavy hair. Thanks
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I have used plenty of Garnier's products, how does this one compare to the others? Would you say it works better for damaged hair than their "Damage Eraser" line?
Natalie P.
Kearney, MO
Where do you buy most of your Shampoos at? I'm always at CVS getting mine!