Garnier Fructis Haircare Triple Nutrition Extra Nourishing Cream Fortifying Shampoo
3 colors available

BY GARNIER

For Dry To Over-Dried Or Damaged Hair 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils: Olive - Nourishes the inner core Avocado - Nourishes and softens the middle layer Shea - Nourishes and smoothes the surface Nourishes deeply & strengthens for soft, silky hair that s full of life Is your hair dry, over-dried or damaged? Feel unhealthy to the touch? It needs nourishment without being weighed down. Results: Triple nutrition for dry, over-dried or damaged hair. An extra rich experience for hair that s silky-soft, radiant and full of life. Create and control any hair style you want with Garnier Fructis Style. Questions: www.garnier.com 800-4GARNIER (800-442-7643 see more...

• I have used plenty of Garnier's products, how does this one compare...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this product? I'm curious as how well it does with ...1 Answers
  • Just got this in the conditioner does anyone know if it actually re...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "although this product smells good and makes my hair very soft my hair stil begins to get kinky and frizzy which i dont like at all" in 3 reviews
  • "I really love the scent of Garnier and this left my hair very soft and shiny, but it was a lot frizzier than I would like." in 3 reviews
  • "I love this product, non oily, makes hair smell good and look good." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes your hair smell good but it doesn't really work well if you have colored hair it makes my hair very dry " in 2 reviews
  • "Smells really good, and the smell stays with you pretty decent." in 1 review
Bethanie H.
Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
First off let me start by saying I have really long hair, that gets colored a lot. So it's dry and brittle, I have trouble finding a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy that actually helps my hair. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this product and it not only left my hair feeling soft, smooth, light and it smelt great! It made my hair soft and helped it not look so treated without weighing it down. Would recommend this product 100%!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I initially received this for free via bzzagent, and fell in love with the shampoo and conditioner. I've used it quite often since then. The bottles are large, and last a long time. Especially because a little goes a long way. It has a nice smell to it, one that really lasts in your hair for a long time. I've gotten a lot of complements on my hair after using Garnier Fructis.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product, but that was before I knew about the benefits of finding something that doesn't contain sulfates or silicones. I don't have any particular complaints about this shampoo, but I also would not recommend it over other products that I have used.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
This shampoo smells so good. Like fresh apples. I love anything with Apple fragrance. I purchased this at Walmart and it was inexpensive. My son, husband and myself use it and it gives just nice clean hair with great smell
Aleeya Z.
Aleeya Z.
My hair always gets super dry in the summer. Between hair products and swimming I didn't know what to do. This is my favorite shampoo! It leaves my hair nourished and soft after every swim.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Franklin Square, NY
Love the smell of this, it leaves my hair feeling very soft but still frizzy. If you have color treated hair I wouldn't suggest this
Sara D.
Sara D.
Waldron , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE shampoo! It restored my hair more than any other shampoo has before, and it makes my hair GROW LIKE CRAZY!!!
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
Bronx, NY
I love it this shampoo. i have dyed curly hair and it leaves my hair moisturized and helps maintain my curls and colour.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo and the conditioner. It makes my hair manageable, soft, silky and shiny. This shampoo and the conditioner have made my hair healthy and the scent is amazing and last long. I have been completely satisfied since I started using these products. I also use the leave in conditioners by Garnier and they work wonders for my hair. My hair is typically dry and lots of damage, but this shampoo always help repair the damage and keep it healthy. I would highly recommend!
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super excited to try this conditioner because of the ingredients and price point. It BURNED my scalp like a relaxer used to - it took weeks to recover. I did notify the company and returned the product for a refund. When I researched it has a irritating ingredient that seems to bother some people and not others. So this is a hit or miss product depending upon your skin/scalp and how sensitive you are to ingredients.
Micah W.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this shampoo good at moisturizing hair or does it dry it out?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I have used plenty of Garnier's products, how does this one compare to the others? Would you say it works better for damaged hair than their "Damage Eraser" line?
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Kearney, MO
Where do you buy most of your Shampoos at? I'm always at CVS getting mine!
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this in the conditioner does anyone know if it actually repairs the dead ends in your hair and if so how long ?
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone use this product? I'm curious as how well it does with thick wavy hair. Thanks