BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Serums

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6186458"";" see more...

• "makes your hair shiny and works wonders in your hair." in 1 review
  • "All this managed to achieve was to make my freshly washed and blown out hair look greasy." in 1 review
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Put it in my hair before I straightened it and my hair was so straight and smooth and my hair straighten a lot fast then it usually does. My hair is so smooth and smells fantasic! Totally recommend this to any hair type especially curly hair types. It works amazingly!
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier hair products are transformational! This hair treatment is amazing. I can’t believe what is does for my hair. With just a little drop I go from frizzy crazy hair to sleek and shiny hair. Just be careful not to use too much or you can easily make your hair a greasy mess...
Michelle H.
Sand Springs
Pros- gives hair a nice sheen and enhances different tones and highlights within the hair.
No oily residue
Helps control frizz

Cons - weighs down hair, flattens

I have a pixie cut and it doesn't work well for me due to loss of volume. Would be best for longer hair styles.
Ashlee O.
Front Royal
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry hair this product would be great for you , naturally balanced hair like mine I noticed makes your hair a little greasy after a few hours ... These products are always affordable and if this doesn't work for you they have a lot of other great products .
tasha G.
I really like this product it works really good for my hair. I l also use their shampoo products to they work for me also. yes the scent is very good. It was a reasonable price not to expensive.  Not very pricey. Yes I would buy it again cause I really like it
Barbara Y.
Caledonia
The only product I need to use if I'm in a hurry.  Very inexpensive works really well for the price you pay.its really the only brand I use.
I love the way it smells its not overbearing like some hair products.
I love it the way it is.
Carol B.
Alma
Loved it. Can't wait to purchase more. I love the product and the packaging. It is a very long lasting product. I received it as a gift from a friend. Wish I had more. It was very easy to apply and went on smooth. Highly recommending this product to others.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of sticky.  Made my hair look greasy very disappointed in this product. It's really cheap especially at Walmart. I thought it was going to do good with my curly hair but it didn't and if it did have shine didn't last long. Needs alot of improvement
Amber W.
Millcreek
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found that this doesn't absorb into my hair well. It kind of sits on top and visibly looks oily. It didn't particularly help my split ends or the softness of my hair, and again it seemed to not absorb and therefore just get washed out in the shower.
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves a nice shine onto my hair and makes it look healthy but t doesn’t do anything beneficially to my hair. On days where I don’t wear it, it made no improvement to my hair. It just covers up my dry hair but doesn’t help fix it
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it better to use before,or after styling?
Crystal P.
How I can apply this?
Jumanah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really help ?
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the same as the Sleek n Shine in the pump, just a spray version?Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek & Shine Sleek Finish 5-In-1 Serum Spray
Gia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this for curly hair? Does it weigh down hair at all when applying it? It looks like a dry moose I used to use that would build up in my hair