BY GARNIER #59 in Conditioner

Fortifying conditioner for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

1067659Fs21 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Potassium Hydroxide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191730/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

• I don't really like shaving creams, and this conditioner is terri...5 Answers
  • Does it leave you feeling greasy? 18 Answers
  • This is good ? You guys like ?6 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ok, so honestly I thought I would like this Shampoo and conditioner, sleek and shine. For my frizzy hair I thought this would be amazing. That’s definitely NOT the case tho! Y’all I used this for a week, and hated it. It smells ok I guess, but doesn’t do what it says it will. It’s supposed to be for dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. It honestly didn’t do anything to my hair. It didn’t make my hair shiny,smooth or calm. It was frizzy and hard to get a brush through. My hair looked as dry as ever. I would not recommend this product to anyone with my hair type.
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
For some reason I don’t get the same results everytime I switch back to this shampoo & conditioner.
This was my go to when I was going to straighten my hair. I’d apply the oil as well to my damp hair. The combination used to leave a film in my hair which added shine and really sped up my straightening process! And it would help keep my hair straight because my hair gets super frizzy super easy.

But now I take a chance of it just making my hair oily or dry & brittle. Unfortunately I don’t feel like taking that chance anymore 😕
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I have used the New Garnier fructose Sleek & Shine Zero Fortifying Conditioner for about a week now. The results are nice. My hair is smooth, manageable and is not frizzy. I liked the fruity smell, however some people will not because it is a little strong. The product claims the following: Active fruit protein, zero silicone, weightless frizz control and a proven strength system. I have no idea how to tell you about any of these item. I really don’t know what they are. All I know the product works for me, leaving my hair easy to control throughout the day.
sav R.
I have used this product in the past, and while it is good and nice smelling, my hair is temperamental with humidity, and this just doesn't have enough power to do tackle the frizz by itself.  When I use the product in the summer I need to use a smoother as well, but during the winter, when my hair isn't frizzy because there is low humidity, it is great!  It keeps my hair nice a sleek.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I use this on and off when I'm not trying other products. It's a great go-to conditioner for my thick, wavy hair. I leave it on for a few minutes and afterwards my hair is super soft and shiny. My husband says it smells like green apple and he's probably right, but I just think of it as having a nice, fresh scent. Best drugstore conditioner I've used!
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I use both shampoo and conditioner from garnier especially the fructis,it helps my hair alot. To me It does have a long lasting smell. It is also easy to apply. Helps both oily and dry scalps strengthens hair. Veey satisfied with this product.
Trin L.
I liked the feeling it gave my hair but I did feel like I had to use an exceptional amount for my hair type. I have a lot of hair for sure.  it would be nice if I didn't have to use half the bottle or more everytime I needed to wash my hair so it would last longer. but it gave my hair a great feeling when I did use it.
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
This is probably going to be the first bad review that i've had on this site. The price for this conditioner is absolutely great, i love the price. I love the smell of the conditioner, it smells so good and like it'll make a huge difference in your hair. The negative part is, my hair is very dry, brittle, and just all around horrible. When I got out of the shower, my hair didn't feel like I put any conditioner in it, and when my hair dried, it was SUPER frizzy and felt so gross and rough. A conditioner has never done that to me before and I used to use garnier all the time as a teenager. It just dries the crap out of my hair and it was horrible. Some other products I still adore though. ❤
Mezutwins M.
Leaves your hair smelling nice and feeling soft it's the perfect condition for a variety of different hair types! Leaves scalp moisturized! I believe it's for all scalps drynor oily. It's very affordable and there are coupons you can use to meet your price range. I was very satisfied by this product!
💋Megan💋 D.
Dayville
I love this product i use it every time i was my hair. I’d say it is pretty good for a price cause it works so well. I also use this with the conditioner and the leave-in. My hair is damaged and died so it works great and doesn’t leave my hair dry or greasy at all. It makes my hair feel very healthy.
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Does it work good?
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Does it leave you feeling greasy?
emma o.
Did this shampoo work for anybody?
Heather R.
Goose Creek, SC
Did it make your hair oily?
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
A lot of people are saying that Garnier Sleek and Shine weighs down their hair. Do you think they may b using too much conditioner?