Garnier Fructis Haircare Instant Color Sealer Lightweight Leave-In uploaded by Kimmie K.

BY GARNIER

For Color-Treated Hair Acai Berry & Grape Seed Oil UVA & UVB Protectant Seals in color & conditions for extra softness The lightweight formula, infused with acai berry and grape see oil, instantly seals in color for longer-lasting vibrancy while improving manageability and delivering lasting softness. Deep Nourishment: Penetrates deep to nourish and moisturize hair Protection: Locks color in longer to fight fade-out and wash-out. For Hair That Shines with Shines with All Its Strength. Create and control any style you want with Garnier Fructis Style.  see more...

• "It's very light weight with no heavy feel." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this product because of it being a light weight leave-in conditioner that would make my hair smooth but it's the opposite." in 2 reviews
Ahndrea L.
Dallas, TX
This product seemed too heavy for my hair, and I didn't like the way that it way the texture of my hair feel. Additionally, I didn't notice any drastic changes that lasted more than a day or two. I would like something more long-lasting and something that doesn't weigh my hair down; it's already heavy!
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I used this everyday after coloring my hair. I feel that it helped a little bit but it wasn't what I thought it would be. It smells great and didn't feel greasy or heavy. I wouldn't recommend or buy again.
Holly P.
Lancaster
This color goes on easy with your hands. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy.
I honestly don't know if it preserved my hair color any longer than with using. But it wasn't expensive.
Kimmie K.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love the way this product smells! And it leaves my hair feeling silky, and hydrated without weighing my curls down. Sometimes I do wish it had a pump to dispense the product into my hands but otherwise this is a great buy!
Jennica G.
Columbia
This is a very good product. It helps my color stay looking fresh for longer, which I appreciate! If I ever need a good color dealer, I will definitely be buying this again. The value is good, especially for a drug store brand! Garnier is so good!
Sherby G.
De Kalb, MS
This conditioner really helps my hair to maintain it color and balance. It's is really great and the price can't be beat. It has a wonderful scent and works on most hair types. I would highly recommend this to anyone who colors their hair.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
It's an ok product for detangling but as a color shield, I really didn't notice it lasting longer or looking more vibrant. I wouldn't recommend this product or purchase it again. Expectations weren't too high because it's from the drugstore
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
This is a great heat protectant and I love the smell! Four starts because there's is a balance of the right amount, too much can make your hair flat and shinny. Overall a good value. I'll buy it again.
Shelby S.
Ames, IA
I do like this as my in between product. It's easy to put on. It smells great. Sometimes it feels like it's a little too heavy for my hair. It weighs down my curls and almost gives it an oily feel.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I found this at the dollar store for $1 and after one use I know why. It left my hair feeling so brittle and straw-like that I actually had to end up re-washing and using different products. I would not buy this again no matter what the price. I normally can never throw a product away even if I don't like it but this one went straight to the trash.