Garnier Fructis Haircare Instant Color Sealer Lightweight Leave-In uploaded by Kimmie K.

BY GARNIER

For Color-Treated Hair Acai Berry & Grape Seed Oil UVA & UVB Protectant Seals in color & conditions for extra softness The lightweight formula, infused with acai berry and grape see oil, instantly seals in color for longer-lasting vibrancy while improving manageability and delivering lasting softness. Deep Nourishment: Penetrates deep to nourish and moisturize hair Protection: Locks color in longer to fight fade-out and wash-out. For Hair That Shines with Shines with All Its Strength. Create and control any style you want with Garnier Fructis Style.  see more...

• "It's very light weight with no heavy feel." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this product because of it being a light weight leave-in conditioner that would make my hair smooth but it's the opposite." in 2 reviews
Kimmie K.
Kimmie K.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love the way this product smells! And it leaves my hair feeling silky, and hydrated without weighing my curls down. Sometimes I do wish it had a pump to dispense the product into my hands but otherwise this is a great buy!
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an ok product for detangling but as a color shield, I really didn't notice it lasting longer or looking more vibrant. I wouldn't recommend this product or purchase it again. Expectations weren't too high because it's from the drugstore
Tyffany C.
Tyffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good actually , you can use it for multiple things , hair, face and body, and on top of top it smells amazinggg.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when I first started putting color in my hair and it lasted me for 4 years. Unfortunately it didn't help seal in my color as it claims.
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I bought this at the dollar tree ( Enough said) lol. Used it once, meh. Nothing really special, but it does smell really good, great for a buck, I like Garnier products.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Really great product for the price! Sometimes after several uses my hair feels very heavy.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Bolingbrook, IL
I didn't really like this product aince it made my hair thicker and i already have thick hair
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
It does seem to help the color stay in. Very soft and no fly always. It's very light weight with no heavy feel.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Love their products! They are truly amazing. Really good and reliable brand. You will not regret buying this!
Erika K.
Erika K.
El Paso, TX
This stuff is amazing , smell awesome and works even better , I use it almost everyday ....makes my hair feel soft and look heathy