BY GARNIER

Heat styling tools can cause some serious damage to your hair. But, why compromise on your favourite look? Now, you don’t have to with Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser! With Phyto-Keratin® Complex and Cupauçu Butter, the unique formula reconstructs hair strength 90% from root-to-tip and prevents future damage. Hair is strong, shiny and revitalized – totally repaired. Style your hair without fear of damage! Try and love the full routine! Shampoo and conditioner reconstruct and preserve strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated. Split Ends Bandage Serum helps to prevent split ends and reconstructs and preserves hair’s strength. Strength reconstructing butter is designed to intensely reconstruct hair’s strength for strong, rejuvenated and shiny-looking hair.

• Does this product tame frizz and define curls?1 Answers
  • Does this make anyone elses hair greasy?4 Answers
  • I use this and it makes my hair greasy. Does anyone else have thi...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Haircare Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser
  • "I bought this used it a couple times but didn't really see it working on split ends but it does wash my hair well and doesn't leave the dried feelling like other shampoos" in 52 reviews
  • "I use this product daily and it has worked great on my hair and its an affordable product not expensive it smells great i just love this product" in 21 reviews
  • "My mom buys this for the whole family and it smells really good I personally like it and makes my hair nice and smooth ." in 17 reviews
  • "I bought them because as a dyed blonde, my hair gets really dry at times and the conditioner along with the deep conditioner is amazing." in 16 reviews
  • "My hair is very dry and damaged from using heat.So this stuff makes my hair so smooth, moisturised and it smells amazing." in 14 reviews
Kaitlyn P.
Once upon a time, my mom and I were walking down the isles of our local base exchange. It was a normal day, and we weren't looking for anything special, just some new shampoo and conditioner. What we didn't expect was to find a great sale going on. While perusing the shelves, we found this hidden gem. We had never seen it before and we had never heard of it before, but we decided to give it a try. My mom and I have very similar hair textures, slightly curly and a little frizzy if the humidity is just right. I have never been able to find a product that can help curb the frizz, and I wasn't expecting this to help at all, but boy was I wrong. This product has become a staple for me and my mom, and we have started to lovingly refer to it as "orange stuff" (even though the product is actually an off white color). Now that I use this product, I'm not sure I couldn't ever live without it.
Megan B.
My go-to brand has always been Garnier Fructis, so I didn't see any problems with purchasing this. I figured the damage eraser would be perfect for my dry, damaged hair. Oh, boy was I wrong. After washing my hair with the shampoo, it made it feel like there was a residue on it, which made it feel and look dirty (despite me literally just washing it). The conditioner did not soften my hair whatsoever. Instead, I had to rely upon a leave-in conditioner. I continued using these products for about two weeks, but continued to see the negative results. I definitely will not be purchasing these again.
Judy S.
san antonio, tx
It is very hard to buy one shampoo for the whole family, well this one made the cut and we were all happy with it My daughter and I loved how well it made our hair look and feel. Her hair is nearly to her waist, mine is to my shoulders. My hubby hates anything that smells "like a girl" this had a slight scent, but not overpowering, so he liked it. The shampoo was a rich texture, lathered well, rinsed well with no residual gunk in our hair, and really added shine and made our hair look and feel healthier. I was very pleased with it.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I'm really impressed with the Damage Eraser shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo gives my hair a lot of slip while I'm working it through my hair, and it does feel smoother afterwards. I have extremely dry and damaged hair, and the conditioner is nice and thick -- so it feels like it really coats my hair and penetrates it. After rinsing out the conditioner, my hair does feel significantly better. While obviously nothing can literally erase the damage my hair has faced, this line comes pretty close, especially for the price.
Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA
I have used this hair product loyally since it came out. I always died my hair every other week, going from black to blonde, blonde to white, white to brown, brown to red.. you get the point. This is my holy grail, must have hair product! It doesn't have a thick texture, or leave greasy residue behind and that's hard to find especially because my hair is so fine and thin. The scent is wonderful too! All around winning product. It brought my hair back to life and nurishes my scalp.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I absolutely adored this product. Although it's on the lower end of the price scale, it works fantastic. I waited to use this until I had "second day hair" to see how well it works. Not only does it smell good, it works perfectly. Some shampoos require me to wash my hair twice before it really feels clean, but not with this!!! My hair has never smelled or looked so good!! I would recommend to all of my friends and family.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
One of my fave deep conditioners.... I have 4c natural hair and it jus loves this product....super moisturizing and smells amazing...i apply it and then cover it with a plastic cap for about 15mins an when i wash it out my tangles just melt away and my hair is left super soft and shiny!!! I would recommend this to anyone with chemically damaged hair or hair that just needs a great deep condition
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hair background
Fine, straight. Damage from coloring and heat
It smells amazing, like so good! However it made my hair super frizzy. It did make it feel a bit thicker, but I'm sure it's all silicate fillers which will damage my hair even more in the end. I received the entire line to review. I generally wash my hair twice a week, it made my hair so greasy that I'm washing it every other day.
Maria T.
El Paso, TX
I read a lot of good reviews about this line so i decided to give it a try. I have tried this one and the regular one, i must say i was really disappointed. it leaves behind residue and weighs down my hair. I have fine hair so it makes it worse. By the next day my hair was beginning to look greasy. I never finished the bottles, which is not good because it was a waste of money.
Melissa B.
I haven't personally tried this yet,but my sister had this and i was in love.The smell was amazing and long lasting.I really want to try it!My sister had dry, brittled damaged hair and she bought the set of this product line and after she was using it,i noticed a huge difference.It works so well.Her hair was nice.The treatment works as it says it would.Worth every penny.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Who else enjoys the smell ?
Becca S.
Bentonville, AR
How often should you use the butter? And in what order? Shampoo, butter, the conditioner?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Has anyone else seen huge success in damage repair?
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia, NS
Does anyone else think this Garnier Fructis product is their BEST so far?