Garnier Fructis Haircare Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser

based on 625 reviews

Heat styling tools can cause some serious damage to your hair. But, why compromise on your favourite look? Now, you don’t have to with Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser! With Phyto-Keratin® Complex and Cupauçu Butter, the unique formula reconstructs hair strength 90% from root-to-tip and prevents future damage. Hair is strong, shiny and revitalized – totally repaired. Style your hair without fear of damage! Try and love the full routine! Shampoo and conditioner reconstruct and preserve strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated. Split Ends Bandage Serum helps to prevent split ends and reconstructs and preserves hair’s strength. Strength reconstructing butter is designed to intensely reconstruct hair’s strength for strong, rejuvenated and shiny-looking hair.

Highlights
Twiigy H.
  • I bought this used it a couple times but didn't really see it working on split ends but it does wash my hair well and doesn't leave the dried feelling like other shampoos in 52 reviews.

• Lizbeth D.
  • I use this product daily and it has worked great on my hair and its an affordable product not expensive it smells great i just love this product in 21 reviews.

• Alex C.
  • My mom buys this for the whole family and it smells really good I personally like it and makes my hair nice and smooth . in 17 reviews.

• Lenore B.
  • I bought them because as a dyed blonde, my hair gets really dry at times and the conditioner along with the deep conditioner is amazing. in 16 reviews.

• Daniela M.
  • My hair is very dry and damaged from using heat.So this stuff makes my hair so smooth, moisturised and it smells amazing. in 14 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    kayla c.

2 influensters found this helpful

With damaged hair like mine I am always on the lookout for anything that can fix the damage. when I found this I thought I had found my holy grail. Garnier Fructis products have never let me down in the past, and for the price, I had to try it! while putting it in it had a very sleek feeling to it. I left it in for about 5 minutes hoping it would help. after washing it it had a shine I hadn't seen in years! the problem came when it began to dry. my hair frizz out and looked none the different. thinking I needed to continue to use It I used the bottle. Now don't get me wrong, it does soften the hair, however I don't consider my hair repaired do the immense frizz due to damage that I have

Jade S.

2 influensters found this helpful

Love this...After frying my hair from bleach and getting a long bob this is my new go to conditioner. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and have notice a huge difference in my hair its Softer, Healthier and doesn't tangle easily like it used to. It also leaves my hair smelling awesome I'm definitely going to continue using it.

Katie H.

2 influensters found this helpful

A #bestof2015 purchase! The only way I can give my thin hair texture and volume that lasts all day. If my hair starts to fall or the weather takes a toll, I can adjust and it holds it exactly like I want it to. Love the unfinished, messy waves it gives! I can't say enough about this product!

Robbie B.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love any Garnier Fructis product. I use this Split-End Bandage along with Damage Eraser Shampoo and Conditioner! It smells great and does the job. Thank you Garnier Fructis for making this product. Will never buy another brand of Shampoo or Conditioner.

Kayla B.

2 influensters found this helpful

This shampoo is my favourite one to use, usually I pair it with the conditioner as well. It makes my hair healthy and shiny. I use this all the time!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Maya O.
    Maya O.

Does this really work on damaged hair ???👀👀👀👀

1 answerMay 26 - 2016 - 7:59 p.m.
    Heather N.
    Heather N.

Is this product good for textured or mixed hair?

1 answerMay 25 - 2016 - 8:31 p.m.
    Kelsey S.
    Kelsey S.

i have been looking for a great shampoo for dry hair because i dye my hair and straighten my hair. is it good for those things

2 answersMay 17 - 2016 - 9:53 p.m.
    Ana b.
    Ana b.

Yo quiero saber si este producto es buen bueno ya que contiene minerales para el pelo

1 answerMay 16 - 2016 - 12:14 a.m.
    Robyn H.
    Robyn H.

Does this do a good job with fixing split ends?

1 answerMay 12 - 2016 - 8:51 p.m.
    Ann B.
    Ann B.

I have thin, fine hair. a lit of shampoos and conditioners make my hair oily and weigh down my hair even more. Will this make my hair look greasy?

1 answerMay 12 - 2016 - 10:28 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now