Add a Photo

By Garnier

Heat styling tools can cause some serious damage to your hair. But, why compromise on your favourite look? Now, you don’t have to with Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser! With Phyto-Keratin® Complex and Cupauçu Butter, the unique formula reconstructs hair strength 90% from root-to-tip and prevents future damage. Hair is strong, shiny and revitalized – totally repaired. Style your hair without fear of damage! Try and love the full routine! Shampoo and conditioner reconstruct and preserve strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated. Split Ends Bandage Serum helps to prevent split ends and reconstructs and preserves hair’s strength. Strength reconstructing butter is designed to intensely reconstruct hair’s strength for strong, rejuvenated and shiny-looking hair.

Photos (55)
Allison W.
Allison W.
Orleans, Ontario

I have not been a fa of the Garnier line for a while now due to past experiences, but I have done a COMPLETE 180 after using the products given to me from Influenster. My hair is shiny, soft, and healthy looking! Plus, it smells GREAT!
Marie S.
Marie S.
Garson, On

i received this item from influenster to try for free and im glad i was chosen. i haven't used garnier in a long time but i will now. my hair is soft, shiny, and the smell is awesome.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Concord, Ontario

I received my VoxBox with the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser line complimentary from Influenster. I was very exited to try this product, due to heating tools my hair in a bad shape (split ends, frizz). I love the smell of this line. The shampoo was a bit heavy for me, but the conditioner i like a lot. The most impressed i was with serum, it is transparent and only a little amount is needed to work out on the entire hair. The consistency is runny, it's very light and it does not make my hair greasy or oily. It gives my hair more softness and smoothness. After using it for a month my hair feel very soft and smooth, frizz reduced and the ends looked healthy .
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Weston, NB

I really enjoyed this shampoo. It seemed like a premium kind of shampoo. The texture was great, and the smell was phenomenal I would buy it just for the smell. It's the small things in life that make a difference and this is one of those things.
Beatrice O.
Beatrice O.
Pralboino

I've been using this shampoo for two weeks now and I've noticed a big difference My hair is so soft and shiny and a lot less damaged Really recommend it, it's also super inexpensive
Laísa M.
Laísa M.
Greenbrae, CA

My hair is completely natural but is often really dry, it helped me a lot, since I wash my hair everyday.
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO

I have a ton of the hair mask that I got on sale and I love it. Garnier fructis is honestly a great brand. It smells great, makes my hair so soft. I wash my hair generally 2 times a week and I use a hair mask instead of conditioner everytime, and this is a favorite.
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY

smells amazing and i do feel my hair getting better. i have it so damaged from straightening my hair. i usually put it on 10 mins after i shower. i let my hair dry a bit and than apply it to my hair. its a must try. i also got the matching shampoo and conditioner
heather b.
heather b.
Fredericton , NB

Got all my free Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner....can't wait to try them all
Nellie H.
Nellie H.
Spring Valley, CA

Fructis damage eraser has a wonderful texture and smell. It helps restore dry and damaged hair.
neha s.
neha s.
vernon hills, IL

Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage
Emily H.
Emily H.
personally having very oily hair, it really helped me get rid of this issue and still make my hair healthy and give it a shine that still didnt look oily.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA

Who else enjoys the smell ?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
I love the smell!!
Becca S.
Becca S.
Bentonville, AR
How often should you use the butter? And in what order? Shampoo, butter, the conditioner?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
The butter should be used once a week in place of the conditioner, it's like a deep repair mask! Then after either the conditioner or the butter you should try the heal and seal 1 min. rinse out treatment. It's amazing!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, Ontario, ON

Has anyone else seen huge success in damage repair?
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
I can officially say that I absolutely need this in my life! The results of using the Garnier Damage Eraser products are unbelievable! I can’t wait to continue using this whole line. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with damaged hair!
Paula J.
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia

Does anyone else think this Garnier Fructis product is their BEST so far?
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
I LOVEE Garnier Fructis product on my natural hair. It is an affordable and effective way to keep my hair healthy!
123...678