Add a Photo

By GARNIER

Heat styling tools can cause some serious damage to your hair. But, why compromise on your favourite look? Now, you don’t have to with Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser! With Phyto-Keratin® Complex and Cupauçu Butter, the unique formula reconstructs hair strength 90% from root-to-tip and prevents future damage. Hair is strong, shiny and revitalized – totally repaired. Style your hair without fear of damage! Try and love the full routine! Shampoo and conditioner reconstruct and preserve strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated. Split Ends Bandage Serum helps to prevent split ends and reconstructs and preserves hair’s strength. Strength reconstructing butter is designed to intensely reconstruct hair’s strength for strong, rejuvenated and shiny-looking hair.

Photos (87)
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
I always have to be super careful with what I put on my scalp, considering I have naturally thick/kinky & often times, if not taken care of, extremely dry hair, so I was honestly pretty skeptical when my mom brought this home for me to try... Now that I've tried it, I'm positive this will stay in my "must haves". After only ONE shampoo/condition, I immediately saw & felt a positive difference in the texture of my hair. First of all, it didn't weigh down my hair, which is a giant plus. Secondly, it did exactly what it said it would, which was reverse the damage to my hair, which is primarily in my ends. A product that produces immediate results is an excellent product indeed lol After continuous usage, I'm still seeing positive results every time. My hair feels lighter and moves a lot more, it's thicker & it's growing like wild fire. The scent is great and the price is a steal for the results; both shampoo & conditioner have definitely earned a permanent spot in my hair washing routine
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Once upon a time, my mom and I were walking down the isles of our local base exchange. It was a normal day, and we weren't looking for anything special, just some new shampoo and conditioner. What we didn't expect was to find a great sale going on. While perusing the shelves, we found this hidden gem. We had never seen it before and we had never heard of it before, but we decided to give it a try. My mom and I have very similar hair textures, slightly curly and a little frizzy if the humidity is just right. I have never been able to find a product that can help curb the frizz, and I wasn't expecting this to help at all, but boy was I wrong. This product has become a staple for me and my mom, and we have started to lovingly refer to it as "orange stuff" (even though the product is actually an off white color). Now that I use this product, I'm not sure I couldn't ever live without it.
Camilla Z.
Camilla Z.
Works great for my incredibly frizzy hair, and feels very smooth and sleek in the shower when I put it in. It gets out all the knots and tangles. It feels very moisturizing in the shower as well. I did have a couple of problems with it though, despite it already working really well. I noticed the hair at the roots are considerably more dry then usual. so I do have to go in about once a week to get the extra moisture my hair needs. This also does cause a lot of acne on my chest when I let my hair take in the conditioner and it rests on my chest, which is just another thing for me to deal with. I would most definitely repurchase, despite the problems.
Megan B.
Megan B.
My go-to brand has always been Garnier Fructis, so I didn't see any problems with purchasing this. I figured the damage eraser would be perfect for my dry, damaged hair. Oh, boy was I wrong. After washing my hair with the shampoo, it made it feel like there was a residue on it, which made it feel and look dirty (despite me literally just washing it). The conditioner did not soften my hair whatsoever. Instead, I had to rely upon a leave-in conditioner. I continued using these products for about two weeks, but continued to see the negative results. I definitely will not be purchasing these again.
Judy S.
Judy S.
san antonio, tx
May 12, 2016, 6:40 a.m.
Review for: Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser
It is very hard to buy one shampoo for the whole family, well this one made the cut and we were all happy with it My daughter and I loved how well it made our hair look and feel. Her hair is nearly to her waist, mine is to my shoulders. My hubby hates anything that smells "like a girl" this had a slight scent, but not overpowering, so he liked it. The shampoo was a rich texture, lathered well, rinsed well with no residual gunk in our hair, and really added shine and made our hair look and feel healthier. I was very pleased with it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I'm really impressed with the Damage Eraser shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo gives my hair a lot of slip while I'm working it through my hair, and it does feel smoother afterwards. I have extremely dry and damaged hair, and the conditioner is nice and thick -- so it feels like it really coats my hair and penetrates it. After rinsing out the conditioner, my hair does feel significantly better. While obviously nothing can literally erase the damage my hair has faced, this line comes pretty close, especially for the price.
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA
I have used this hair product loyally since it came out. I always died my hair every other week, going from black to blonde, blonde to white, white to brown, brown to red.. you get the point. This is my holy grail, must have hair product! It doesn't have a thick texture, or leave greasy residue behind and that's hard to find especially because my hair is so fine and thin. The scent is wonderful too! All around winning product. It brought my hair back to life and nurishes my scalp.
Dina M.
Dina M.
Lexington, VA
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! My hair, although it is thick, gets tangled and damaged, easily. I usually suffer a lot of breakage when I shampoo, comb or even, simply, brush my hair. The very FIRST time I tried this shampoo, I noticed an immediate lessening of tangles! When I followed the shampoo with the Damage Eraser conditioner, my hair was silky, manageable and smelled great! If you have dry hair, I highly recommend Damage Eraser.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I absolutely adored this product. Although it's on the lower end of the price scale, it works fantastic. I waited to use this until I had "second day hair" to see how well it works. Not only does it smell good, it works perfectly. Some shampoos require me to wash my hair twice before it really feels clean, but not with this!!! My hair has never smelled or looked so good!! I would recommend to all of my friends and family.
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
One of my fave deep conditioners.... I have 4c natural hair and it jus loves this product....super moisturizing and smells amazing...i apply it and then cover it with a plastic cap for about 15mins an when i wash it out my tangles just melt away and my hair is left super soft and shiny!!! I would recommend this to anyone with chemically damaged hair or hair that just needs a great deep condition
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage
Alex C.
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Who else enjoys the smell ?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, On
Has anyone else seen huge success in damage repair?
Becca S.
Becca S.
Bentonville, AR
How often should you use the butter? And in what order? Shampoo, butter, the conditioner?
Paula J.
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia, NS
Does anyone else think this Garnier Fructis product is their BEST so far?