Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Garnier Fructis Haircare Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser

Garnier Fructis Haircare Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser

By Garnier

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars65%
  • 4 Stars21%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star3%

Heat styling tools can cause some serious damage to your hair. But, why compromise on your favourite look? Now, you don’t have to with Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser! With Phyto-Keratin® Complex and Cupauçu Butter, the unique formula reconstructs hair strength 90% from root-to-tip and prevents future damage. Hair is strong, shiny and revitalized – totally repaired. Style your hair without fear of damage! Try and love the full routine! Shampoo and conditioner reconstruct and preserve strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated. Split Ends Bandage Serum helps to prevent split ends and reconstructs and preserves hair’s strength. Strength reconstructing butter is designed to intensely reconstruct hair’s strength for strong, rejuvenated and shiny-looking hair.

Garnier Fructis Haircare Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser
Garnier Fructis Haircare Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser
Reviews (680)
Q&A (39)
Photos (64)
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.

34 reviews

O produto é maravilhoso ele é diferente de todos os produtos os cabelos ficam macios sedosos e com brilho e eu super recommendo ele pra vocês ele é um produto diferente se você conhecer toda a linha da Garnier porque você vai amar ele porque ele é muito diferente o designer Ele é bonito e ele além de Bonito ele funciona ele é novo por fora e Poderoso por dentro e um shampoo muito Poderoso Ele tira todo o ressecamento e ele faz uma hidratação profunda em todo o cabelo e não e ele faz hidratação no cabelo cacheado crespo liso ondulado e todos os cabelos ele é um produtos que você encontra em farmácias Shopping Itaú se você tiver oportunidade de conhecer conheça porque ele é um tu que vai revolucionar o seu cabelo ele funciona mesmo ele não é aqueles produtos que não funciona ele funciona e desse seu cabelo com briga mais Cheia de Charme se você tiver oportunidade de conhecer conheço porque ele é muito bom se você já usou você já sabe que como os da Garmin é muito bom e eles têm essa função mesmo dia e data fazer uma hidratação profunda no cabelo e eu super amei ele e os seus cabelos se você estiver eu pouco ele com frio ele deixa tirar todos os Frizz e eu Super Homem Super Homem super recommendo pra vocês ele também gente tem uma consistência que você passa em qualquer lugar ele também vem bastante ele vem eu acho que 200ml e eu se você tiver a oportunidade de conhecer e se você tiver também outra oportunidade use todos ninguém é super bom de usar
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA

43 reviews

I always have to be super careful with what I put on my scalp, considering I have naturally thick/kinky & often times, if not taken care of, extremely dry hair, so I was honestly pretty skeptical when my mom brought this home for me to try... Now that I've tried it, I'm positive this will stay in my "must haves". After only ONE shampoo/condition, I immediately saw & felt a positive difference in the texture of my hair. First of all, it didn't weigh down my hair, which is a giant plus. Secondly, it did exactly what it said it would, which was reverse the damage to my hair, which is primarily in my ends. A product that produces immediate results is an excellent product indeed lol After continuous usage, I'm still seeing positive results every time. My hair feels lighter and moves a lot more, it's thicker & it's growing like wild fire. The scent is great and the price is a steal for the results; both shampoo & conditioner have definitely earned a permanent spot in my hair washing routine
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

55 reviews

Once upon a time, my mom and I were walking down the isles of our local base exchange. It was a normal day, and we weren't looking for anything special, just some new shampoo and conditioner. What we didn't expect was to find a great sale going on. While perusing the shelves, we found this hidden gem. We had never seen it before and we had never heard of it before, but we decided to give it a try. My mom and I have very similar hair textures, slightly curly and a little frizzy if the humidity is just right. I have never been able to find a product that can help curb the frizz, and I wasn't expecting this to help at all, but boy was I wrong. This product has become a staple for me and my mom, and we have started to lovingly refer to it as "orange stuff" (even though the product is actually an off white color). Now that I use this product, I'm not sure I couldn't ever live without it.
Ceptember E.
Ceptember E.
Austin, TX

5 reviews

I love this product! It has a nice sent that isn't overpowering and does a great job of smoothing out split ends and fly aways. My hair always looks sleek and shiny after use, what more could you ask for?

The directions recommend applying the product to towel dried hair but when I'm in a hurry I will smooth it over the ends of my hair to control the appearance of split ends. I have long thin hair that splits very easily so this product has been great.

The packaging is nice as well, the 4.2oz bottle is equipped with a pump that makes application quick and easy. The formula isn't too thick and applies to hair evenly, which is difficult to find in similar products.

I would totally recommend this product!
kayla c.
kayla c.
winnipeg, MB, canada

1 review

With damaged hair like mine I am always on the lookout for anything that can fix the damage. when I found this I thought I had found my holy grail. Garnier Fructis products have never let me down in the past, and for the price, I had to try it! while putting it in it had a very sleek feeling to it. I left it in for about 5 minutes hoping it would help. after washing it it had a shine I hadn't seen in years! the problem came when it began to dry. my hair frizz out and looked none the different. thinking I needed to continue to use It I used the bottle. Now don't get me wrong, it does soften the hair, however I don't consider my hair repaired do the immense frizz due to damage that I have
Mahendra C.
Mahendra C.

3 reviews

His shampoo works really well to make your hair smooth. It doesn't seem to lather up and create a nice foamy soap, rather it coats your hair. It's not a clear formula, more of a thick, creamy texture which I'm sure is all part of the "damage eraser" magic. It works to create flat hair, so I don't have any frizzy mishaps with this shampoo. I have curly hair, so this shampoo makes my curls really tight but a little limp. Therefore, I AM disappointed in the fact that it tends to take away volume. This is what I find with many of these creamy shampoos, so I wasn't too surprised. I think some people won't like the smell, which is very sugary and sweet, I love it.
Camilla Z.
Camilla Z.

31 reviews

Works great for my incredibly frizzy hair, and feels very smooth and sleek in the shower when I put it in. It gets out all the knots and tangles. It feels very moisturizing in the shower as well. I did have a couple of problems with it though, despite it already working really well. I noticed the hair at the roots are considerably more dry then usual. so I do have to go in about once a week to get the extra moisture my hair needs. This also does cause a lot of acne on my chest when I let my hair take in the conditioner and it rests on my chest, which is just another thing for me to deal with. I would most definitely repurchase, despite the problems.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.

290 reviews

I have used the whole damage eraser line for a while and was very satisfied with it. It really did help with my split ends and with time they vanished by filling them out. My hair always had a great scent, shine and looked very healthy. As I have overly long hair, my favorite product was the heal & seal treatment ( hair mask) which I always massaged in from my ears to the ends. That mask is everything! Straightening my wavy hair with the hair iron was much easier for me and my hair didn´t get as much frizz as it used to. Would definitely recommend if you have dry over overly processed or coloured hair.
Megan B.
Megan B.

84 reviews

My go-to brand has always been Garnier Fructis, so I didn't see any problems with purchasing this. I figured the damage eraser would be perfect for my dry, damaged hair. Oh, boy was I wrong. After washing my hair with the shampoo, it made it feel like there was a residue on it, which made it feel and look dirty (despite me literally just washing it). The conditioner did not soften my hair whatsoever. Instead, I had to rely upon a leave-in conditioner. I continued using these products for about two weeks, but continued to see the negative results. I definitely will not be purchasing these again.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ

164 reviews

I'm really impressed with the Damage Eraser shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo gives my hair a lot of slip while I'm working it through my hair, and it does feel smoother afterwards. I have extremely dry and damaged hair, and the conditioner is nice and thick -- so it feels like it really coats my hair and penetrates it. After rinsing out the conditioner, my hair does feel significantly better. While obviously nothing can literally erase the damage my hair has faced, this line comes pretty close, especially for the price.
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon Hills, IL

184 reviews

Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage
Becca S.
Becca S.
Bentonville, AR
How often should you use the butter? And in what order? Shampoo, butter, the conditioner?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA

135 reviews

Who else enjoys the smell ?
Paula J.
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia

43 reviews

Does anyone else think this Garnier Fructis product is their BEST so far?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, Ontario, ON

91 reviews

Has anyone else seen huge success in damage repair?
123...678

Join now to gain access to over a million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us