Add a Photo

By Garnier

Heat styling tools can cause some serious damage to your hair. But, why compromise on your favourite look? Now, you don’t have to with Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser! With Phyto-Keratin® Complex and Cupauçu Butter, the unique formula reconstructs hair strength 90% from root-to-tip and prevents future damage. Hair is strong, shiny and revitalized – totally repaired. Style your hair without fear of damage! Try and love the full routine! Shampoo and conditioner reconstruct and preserve strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated. Split Ends Bandage Serum helps to prevent split ends and reconstructs and preserves hair’s strength. Strength reconstructing butter is designed to intensely reconstruct hair’s strength for strong, rejuvenated and shiny-looking hair.

Photos (63)
Beatrice O.
Beatrice O.
Pralboino

I've been using this shampoo for two weeks now and I've noticed a big difference My hair is so soft and shiny and a lot less damaged Really recommend it, it's also super inexpensive
Laísa M.
Laísa M.
Greenbrae, CA

My hair is completely natural but is often really dry, it helped me a lot, since I wash my hair everyday.
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO

I have a ton of the hair mask that I got on sale and I love it. Garnier fructis is honestly a great brand. It smells great, makes my hair so soft. I wash my hair generally 2 times a week and I use a hair mask instead of conditioner everytime, and this is a favorite.
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY

smells amazing and i do feel my hair getting better. i have it so damaged from straightening my hair. i usually put it on 10 mins after i shower. i let my hair dry a bit and than apply it to my hair. its a must try. i also got the matching shampoo and conditioner
heather b.
heather b.
Fredericton , NB

Got all my free Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner....can't wait to try them all
Nellie H.
Nellie H.
Spring Valley, CA

Fructis damage eraser has a wonderful texture and smell. It helps restore dry and damaged hair.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Dorval, Quebec

This shampoo is my favourite one to use, usually I pair it with the conditioner as well. It makes my hair healthy and shiny. I use this all the time!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

A #bestof2015 purchase! The only way I can give my thin hair texture and volume that lasts all day. If my hair starts to fall or the weather takes a toll, I can adjust and it holds it exactly like I want it to. Love the unfinished, messy waves it gives! I can't say enough about this product!
kayla c.
kayla c.
winnipeg, MB, canada

With damaged hair like mine I am always on the lookout for anything that can fix the damage. when I found this I thought I had found my holy grail. Garnier Fructis products have never let me down in the past, and for the price, I had to try it! while putting it in it had a very sleek feeling to it. I left it in for about 5 minutes hoping it would help. after washing it it had a shine I hadn't seen in years! the problem came when it began to dry. my hair frizz out and looked none the different. thinking I needed to continue to use It I used the bottle. Now don't get me wrong, it does soften the hair, however I don't consider my hair repaired do the immense frizz due to damage that I have
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Piscataway , NJ

This products works amazing. My hair is soft and shiny. I used to flatiron my hair everyday and this honestly helped me. It's smells amazing too.
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon Hills, IL

Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage
Emily H.
Emily H.
June 29, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
personally having very oily hair, it really helped me get rid of this issue and still make my hair healthy and give it a shine that still didnt look oily.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA

Who else enjoys the smell ?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
June 12, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
I love the smell!!
Becca S.
Becca S.
Bentonville, AR
How often should you use the butter? And in what order? Shampoo, butter, the conditioner?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
June 22, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
The butter should be used once a week in place of the conditioner, it's like a deep repair mask! Then after either the conditioner or the butter you should try the heal and seal 1 min. rinse out treatment. It's amazing!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, Ontario, ON

Has anyone else seen huge success in damage repair?
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Feb. 18, 2014, 10:47 p.m.
I can officially say that I absolutely need this in my life! The results of using the Garnier Damage Eraser products are unbelievable! I can’t wait to continue using this whole line. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with damaged hair!
Paula J.
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia

Does anyone else think this Garnier Fructis product is their BEST so far?
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
June 25, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
I LOVEE Garnier Fructis product on my natural hair. It is an affordable and effective way to keep my hair healthy!
123...678