Garnier Fructis Haircare Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Celina F.Garnier Fructis Haircare Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY GARNIER

Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner. normal hair. new formula. grapefruit antioxidant natural protein. strengthens and energizes for healthy shine Want healthier, shinier hair? Get an extra boost of strength and energy. Fructis Daily Care: The formula with grapefruit antioxidant and natural protein fortifies hair for touchable softness and is gentle enough for everyday use. works de. see more...

• Is this good for curing dry hair? Or should I look for something ...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "They always smell really good and make my hair feel soft and have a good fragrance the next day." in 1 review
  • "This might be a good product for people with normal hair and I've heard many people rave about it so I'm giving it a 2 rather than a 1." in 1 review
  • "It smells good but that is about the end of it." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell good. " in 1 review
  • "I'm really big on the fragrance of hair products and this one does not disappoint!" in 1 review
Mary J K.
DeLand
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!  A one step miracle hair treatment that's easy to use.  It leaves my hair clean and soft.  It doesn't build up on my hair.  The scent is lovely!  The price is affordable.  I like simple things, having a 2 in 1 product with quality like this is great!
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally hate two in one conditioners. But this is an exception. It’s like they took everything I hate about two in ones and did the opposite. Great job on this product!
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of these products, they smell very good. It smells like fruits, incredible. Although I do not help much with my hair, it leaves very dry and as my hair is curly products of this type do not help much
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! Every time I use it, it feels like I deep conditioned my hair. It leaves my dry scalp really moisturized. It is pretty affordable and it helps with dandruff as well. I would definitely continue using this product for a while and possibly my future kids :)
Jamie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was still in school this was amazing! I'll come home from school and go straight to work and come home at 8PM. Will have to shower quick, eat and do any last minute homework then sleep. This saved me so much time in the shower and made my hair very smooth!
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really not a fan of a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. This does not hydrate or nourish hair. It doesnt detangle and soften like a conditioner should. Would repurchase.
Jessica H.
This stuff does wonders for my hair. It leaves it feeling soft and silky all day, even between washes. The price point for this stuff isn't bad at all either, which makes it even better. Will repurchase again and again!
Ashley W.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is all I ever use I love the product and the way it leaves my hair feeling nice and smooth and shiny and I only have to was an rinse once cause it's 2 in 1.
Selene M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a great shampoo, but i would not buy it for myself. After using it, i noticed that it left my hair so much more puffy and frizzy than the shampoo i was using before.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually don't care for 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner because they never work. I think this actually did both. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and smelling great!
Abby M.
Goshen, IN
Is this good for curing dry hair? Or should I look for something else?