Add a Photo

Photo (1)
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI

Not a bad shampoo. Have used and plan on using it again. Smells wonderful and comes in a easy to grip bottle. Price is decent. Works great for long thick hair. Can find it at any store. Would recommend.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL

Tried a sample packet of this and my scalp felt so good after! It latherd S•U•P•E•R well and it doesn't have the chemically smell of Head and Shoulders. It removes and helps prevent flakes, purifies the scalp, relieves scalp itch and strengthens hair. I love that it has natural extracts and B-vitamins in it! My hair was so extra soft after using. It seemed to not only be good for your scalp but it has a nice affect on hair follicles as well. Definitely purchasing full sized product A•S•A•P!
Janice B.

It worked okay but there are others out there that I have found that work better on my hair. Might work for you however.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA

I have never tried this shampoo, but I want too! I love garnier fructis products! They smell amazing! How great is it that they have an anti-dandruff shampoo! That's awesome! I soo want to buy one, because I have dandruff! it's a pain, but dandruff shampoo helps eliminate it! Garnier fructis is one of my favorite hair company for hair products! I love their scents!
Tina B.
Tina B.

This works really nicely for dandruff. My daughter has really bad dry scalp and outside of prescription shampoos this is next best.
keith  .
keith .

This works pretty well but I prefer head and shoulders to be honest. The price is a bit high as well compared to other brands.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Perris, CA

The scent on this shampoo is so great. leaves ur hair smelling good for days. and it also leaves my hair smooth.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Richmond, KY

Love the smell! I felt this shampoo
Helped with my dandruff for the most part but left my hair feeling dried out.
Candace T.
Candace T.
Connersville, IN

Nice smell! Decent price. Keeps the scalp moisturizers and dandruff free! Makes your hair feel fresh and clean all day!
Rebechia B.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT

Like this product. Smells good and is okay on the hair. I feel as though you have to use a lot of this product in order to the any kind of effect on your hair
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.

Does this stuff work well? Garnier usually makes good products, but have never really tried any anti-dandruff stuff from them.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY

Is garnier a good product to use?? some one told me it was great to use but never tried .
Janice B.

Why wouldn.t this take my review about the product.

Join Now