Garnier Fructis Haircare Anti-Dandruff Clear Control Shampoo uploaded by Aerial P.

BY GARNIER

Anti-Dandruff Clear Control Shampoo see more...

• Is garnier a good product to use?? so...It's a very good middle of the... 2 Answers
  • Does this stuff work well? Garnier us...It doesn't work for me. I thin... 2 Answers
  • Why wouldn.t this take my review abo...It wouldn't take mine either. ... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad shampoo. Have used and plan on using it again. Smells wonderful and comes in a easy to grip bottle. Price is decent. Works great for long thick hair. Can find it at any store. Would recommend.
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Raymond
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wavy hair which can make shampooing it difficult. I love the smell of this product. It isn't overpowering and as my husband says leaves me smelling like a girl. The conditioner is thick and gently moisturizes the hair. I found in using it my hair was softer and easier to manage. I love the affordability of the product as I often use a coupon to grab a good deal. I definitely will be purchasing it again and again.
lindsay k.
lindsay k.
Sudlersville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff is amazing! it smells very good and is super affordable! i picked mine up at walmart and have depended on it! i have oily hair and it does not damage it at all or make it oily! very affordable, i trust it with my life! definitely pick it up'
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using flat irons and curling irons all the time damages my hair but using this really helps to restore it and make it look healthy.
Marivel M.
Marivel M.
Round rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this  Garner product because it helps take away all the dandruff in my hair because I always hated dandruff.
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Bowling green , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Works well, smells nice! I love this brand! Very clean feeling after use! Lathers up nice.
beatriz o.
beatriz o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
QQuem nunca usou por favor. Experimente é uma delicia de. Produto acaba com os friz e deixa os fios brilhos
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Tracy , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product I've used a couple time leaves me feeling fresh and my scalp clean and healthy
Betsy L.
Betsy L.
prairie grove
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do have dandruff and it does work but not as well as the other shampoos at the dermatologist it's recommended
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a sample packet of this and my scalp felt so good after! It latherd S•U•P•E•R well and it doesn't have the chemically smell of Head and Shoulders. It removes and helps prevent flakes, purifies the scalp, relieves scalp itch and strengthens hair. I love that it has natural extracts and B-vitamins in it! My hair was so extra soft after using. It seemed to not only be good for your scalp but it has a nice affect on hair follicles as well. Definitely purchasing full sized product A•S•A•P!
Beth L.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is garnier a good product to use?? some one told me it was great to use but never tried .
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Does this stuff work well? Garnier usually makes good products, but have never really tried any anti-dandruff stuff from them.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Why wouldn.t this take my review about the product.