BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier
Fructis Hair Treats Papaya Conditioner, 350 mL

Garnier Fructis Hair Treats Papaya Conditioner, 350 mL

by Garnier

New 98% Naturally Derived Fructis Treats Shampoo and Conditioners: the new way to nourish hungry Hair! YES: 94% Biodegradable Formula, Vegan Formula, Suitable For Color-treated Hair, Recyclable Bottle, Parabens, Artificial Colorants. NO: Silicones, Artificial Colorants

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Hair Treats Papaya Conditioner, 350 mL!
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
Garnier Fructis Hair Treats Papaya Conditioner, 350 mL uploaded by Candy A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an affordable conditioner full of plant-based and eco-friendly ingredients and contains no sulfates or other hair no-nos. It’s safe for color-treated hair (which usually has the most damage and breakage), so that’s great for me. It does a great job at smoothing hair, but I could use a bit more moisture so I use additional hair treatments after the shower. I still recommend this product, especially to those looking for lower-cost products that are still effective.

Looking for your answer?