Root To Tip Hair Serum Helps Make Every Inch 10x Stronger*

Hair Is Almost Entirely Made Up Of Protein, Which Gives Hair Its Strength. Paraben-free Fructis Formulas With Active Fruit Protein™, An Exclusive Combination Of Citrus Protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, Fruit & Plant-derived Extracts And Strengthening Conditioners, Are Designed For Healthier, Stronger Hair.

Daily Fructis Grow Strong Strength Activator Serum, With Apple Extract And Ceramide, Renews Hair's Natural Strength & Improves Softness And Shine, With Visibly More Healthy Unbroken Strands.

With Shampoo, Conditioner And Leave-in Treatment

How to Use:
After Using Grow Strong Shampoo And Conditioner:
1. On Thoroughly Towel-dried Hair, Evenly Apply Serum From Root To Tip.
2. Gently Work Into Hair At Roots With Your Fingertips And Brush Through. Do Not Rinse. Style As Usual. In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Rinse Immediately.

1041712 Fs7 S Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyquaternium-37, Parfum/Fragrance, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Quaternium-87, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Safflower Glucoside, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Trideceth-6, Sorbitan Oleate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Limonene, Polyquaternium-11, Linalool, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Pyrus Malus Water/Apple Fruit Water, Citronellol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bht, Sodium Citrate.

Does this leave an oily residue? Is it okay for sensitive scalps?
Can anyone give me a feedback on the Ganier Go Strong activator or some other good products for thin, flat and lifeless hair ? Thanks! :)
Does this product actually help your hair in anyway?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Strength Activator!
How would you rate this product?
Glendale, CA
Living in a very high humid area and have curly frizzy hair like I do, I need something that actually works to calm my frizz down. I have tried many different products and read lots of other reviews to find something good that works. Garnier Fructis was one of the best....
Middleton, MI
Th is product definitely helps your hair become stronger. It is not too pricey and it does not need improvement. I would continue using this because it is long lasting and smells good. ... good product.
Uvalde , TX
I love serum and have tried several brands. This is one of my favorites but I do alternate brands depending on coupons. I like how this one doesn’t leave my hair greasy! So I am very satisfied.
I’m not too sure about this product because it just kinda feels like glue and it just makes my body feel good but if you like that look i’d really consider buying this product because it would work well.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It is something that will work for you, but in the long term, at least one year of constant flight. I need products that really work and in a minimum of three months I can tell the difference, but it created what that is a dream because so far I don't know a product that is really effective.
Hendersonville
While i am Partial to granier anyway , this is another fabulous product. They just get hair care . There is such a lovely smell to their hair products and the silky, clean and shiny results are wonderful and worth the price which is ok for what ya get . Yes we recommend
This applies from root to tip to smooth and help hair growth. I’ve used this off and on for sometime and feel like it does help strengthen my hair and leaves a bit of shine. Hard to tell if it really helps it grow because my hair naturally grows pretty quickly.
Santa Ana, CA
Their product was a life changer. It really helped with getting it to grow out after I had cut it a couple months back. It took a while for me to look at the difference! Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures to compare but it did help grow it out.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love all granite products, their formula is amazing with curly hair makes me look like a total different person every time I use them and that gives me a self esteem boost I would totally recommend it anytime
Dulce, NM
This product is good. Works great with my hair, gives it back strength. Makes my hair feel nourished. Maybe it would be a bigger bottle that would be long lasting. Very satisfied with this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...