garnier® fructis® grow strong shampoo

by Fructis

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. Paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier.*With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of garnier® fructis® grow strong shampoo !
Fructis is the ONLY shampoo that works for me. I can’t say if it’s better for dry or oily scalp because mines quite normal, but I think this works great! It’s also cheap and works just as great as any shampoo you love! Give it a try!
I have been using this shampoo for the past year and a half! I love the scent and how it leaves my hair feeling! I have bleached hair and this honestly does not strip away my hair shine or color! I will continue to buy this brand.
Hialeah, FL
Although it smells good and does what it is intended. I’ve come to realize that my hair tends to get greasier in between washes than with any other shampoo. Which is something I don’t think I’ve experienced with any other brand.
Pittsburgh, PA
Garnier Fructis leaves your hair smelling good and feeling soft. I have had my hair colored, and it helps lock it in for as long as possible. A little goes a long way. The shampoo and conditioner check all my boxes.
Fraser, MI
Loving this shampoo, right now. It’s great for daily use or as needed. My hair was breaking a lot before I started with Garner Fructis Grow Strong shampoo, now I’m seeing less breakage and more growth.
Windsor Locks, CT
Garniwr fructis is my favorite brand when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. It works great for the scalp and hair. It leaves your hair extremely soft and leaves an incredibly strong scent for 2 days in a row!
Van Wert
It had a great smell to it but it made my hair feel weaker rather than stronger. It gave the crown of my head a greasy feeling. I’d recommend this product to someone who needs to tame some frizzy hair!
I got this product because it was on sale, and at first I loved it. After a few washes though my hair grew accommodated to it and I didn’t have the same results as before.
After using this my hair was very clean but I felt it took all the natural oils away from my hair and left it really stringy. I only recommend this to certain types of hair.
Covina, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s ok. Not mind blowing but smells good and cleans hair very well. It’s good for any type of scalp. It’s not too expensive, I just did not find it to make my hair stronger. Will buy again just because it is one of the cheap options and it is not horrible.

Looking for your answer?