BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo helps make every inch 10X stronger*

Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101676 Fs4 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-6, Carbomer, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Citronellol, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Pyrus Malus Water/apple Fruit Water, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191745/1 Us Patent: 7,514,091

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Grow Strong conditioner and leave-in treatment.

• I got samples of this shampoo & conditioner from another ...4 Answers
  • I used the deep conditioner in this how does the shampoo...1 Answers
  • Those this really work is it good for curly hair?1 Answers
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
After developing an issue with dry scalp, a friend recommended I start using a paraben free shampoo so I decided to give this product a try. At $3.99 a piece for the shampoo and conditioner set I figured it would be worth a shot. It fortified with apple protein and naturally smells like apples; It is designed specifically to help grow stronger hair. After using it for a week I like it, I did notice that it is harder to lather up but my hair seems to be as clean as before. I have not noticed a whole lot of change with my scalp but as I mentioned, its only been a week. At this point, I would recommend it....
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
I am currently using this shampoo and conditioner and it is really nice for the price!! I got it in a two pack for about $5 at walmart. The smell is sooo nice, lathers well, gets my hair nice and clean!! I know some shampoos that will strip the oils and also leave your hair so dry but this one doesn’t do that to mine! It gets it so nice and clean without totally drying it out. For such a cheap price it’s a pretty good product if you are looking for something really cheap that gets the job done then this is a good option! I usually use sulfate free shampoos that are a tiny bit more expensive and have less lather to prevent drying hair out, but this works just fine for me when I don’t wanna spend a lot of money, and even though it lathers up and cleans really good it really don’t seem to leave my hair that dry at all..it feels soft and I have naturally dry hair as it is so if it makes my hair soft then I’m a fan of it and will keep buying it!!!
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos, lets be honest mainly for the smell because oh my gosh it smells glorious but Garnier has always been a favorite drugstore haircare brand for me. I always have the cleanest smelling hair and it always feels fresh. For the longest time many cheaper shampoos dried my hair out and then I found this one and not only did it keep my hair hydrated but it definitely grew a lot quicker and kept it "strong" as the bottle claims.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I love this shampoo so much. I went from buying premium shampoos to this when I hit a bump with my finances, I don't regret the switch at all! It has an incredible lather and an even more incredible scent. After a few weeks, I noticed my hair being much stronger when I brush it, less hair in my brush. It does not dry out my hair or my scalp. With the price being so reasonable and the quality, I am permanently switching to this shampoo.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this for the first time a few months back. I liked it but didn’t pay much attention. I used it again over this past week and really saw a difference. My hair felt so soft and smelled amazing all day! I went out tonight and purchased my own bottle. I had been using it while on vacation. If anyone is looking for a new shampoo that leaves your hair feeling great I recommend this one!
Lenise M.
La Quinta
I bought this shampoo as a replacement for the Beautiful Lengths by Pantene (just to try). I will be going to back to Beautiful Lengths. This is very drying. If I don't condition the hair, I can't even run my hands through my hair in the shower. Now, I should tell you, I have VERY dry, damaged, and color treated hair. That said, I am very pleased when I use Pantene shampoo, because I hardly even need a conditioner. I think that says a lot! I do have to say, there is a MAGNIFICENT smell to this shampoo. Once I apply the Grow Strong conditioner my hair feels soft, and it styles pretty nicely, but once I wet it, I can feel that it really isn't soft, it's just that I styled it so that it hides the dryness! I won't be re-purchasing this one.
Talia R.
Bought these two because the shampoo/conditioner I was using before destroyed my hair. I actually was pleasantly surprised by this duo! My hair does seem nicer and at the end of the day I can run my hands through my hair without it feel ugly. I thought it would help more with my hair falling, but it did ok.
Emily S.
Savannah, GA
The way this shampoo smells is heavenly! I use both the shampoo and conditioner and I’ve really seen a difference in my hair. It’s definitely Stronger and has been growing continuously. Sometimes they will sell the shampoo and conditioner in the same box and you get a great deal
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I am always trying different shampoos but end up going back to Garnier Fructis when I can't decide as it I know it works well. This one however might stick with me forever! The smell is absolutely amazing! I also think it is a little better quality then their original shampoo. It's a little thicker in texture vs runny. Additionally, I am the type of person who needs to shampoo their hair every day or else it gets a little greasy looking and this shampoo doesn't overdo it for me. Doesn't hurt that it is an easy brand to purchase and very affordable. Definitely will be buying in the future!
Claire K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m still using this shampoo but I love the way it smells and my hair stays clean for about three days when I use it. It sucks the oil right out of my scalp so I can see a difference in how long my washes last. And it comes in a giant bottle so I’ll be using this for awhile.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Does this actually help hair grow faster?
Dana L.
Henderson Hbr, NY
Does this product dry out your hair?
Myranda W.
Imperial, MO
I got samples of this shampoo & conditioner from another site. I'm wondering if anyone else experiences a stripped feeling, like it's too clean after using the shampoo? Even after I conditioned and got out of the shower, I had to use a leave-in conditioner because it felt... squeeky.
Lisy O.
Has anyone seen any change since using this product?
claudia m.
Hesperia, Ca
This actually make your hair stronger anyone seen any different since using this?

back