Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Mask

Fortifying mask helps make every inch 10X stronger

Concentrated yet lightweight Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Mask, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, injects strength deep into hair to fortify from root to tip.

With shampoo, mask & leave-in treatment

How to Use:

After using Grow Strong shampoo, apply the mask from root to tip. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse. Follow with Grow Strong leave-in serum.

Aqua/Water/EAU, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Quaternium-87, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chlroide, Cetyl Esters, Propylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Niacinamide, Triethanolamine, Pyridoxine Hcl, Chlrohexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait de Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Citronellol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Will this make me break out?
Is this even available anymore i NEVER see it anywhere?? If it is, how is it?
I got this because the back of the bottle shampoo and conditioners said my hair will only grows stronger and faster with the mask but what is the mask like a leave in conditioner ?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Fairview Park, OH
The grow strong line is wonderful! I love the mask, it helps nourish my hair and keep it long and healthy. When using this with the matching shampoo and conditioner be prepared for lush hair. This is a line that I fine myself always going back to.
lake villa,IL
This is my holy Grail when i relax my hair and this leaves my hair soo soft and healthy. Price wise its a great price for this product. I would partner with some of the relax companys to put this in the boxs
Boynton Beach, FL
Is a really good product I love it, it’s a boom for your hair , I honestly recommend don’t think two times before buy it Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Mask
Ankeny , IA
I absolutely love this mask! It promotes stronger, healthier, shinier, and longer hair. It works best when you use the entire line of Grow Strong products, the shampoo, conditioner, mask, and leave-in treatment. I love the smell of these products, like apples. I would highly recommend all of these products!
Chicago
It worked pretty well. I been Eva for about a year now and my hair does look a little healthier but not as much like spected so I am Using other products from this brand and they seemed to be working pretty well. I would buy this Again and I do recommend it
For a drugstore mask, this is pretty nice. I have tried a ton of brands over the course of my life, and this just wasn't in the top. It is affordable and does a good job for instant results, but they do not last. With repeated use I did not notice any difference in my hair.
Syracuse, NY
As a conditioner, this works well for the day you use it but there’s no long term improvement. It should only be used on the ends of your hair as it will make roots very greasy. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Rose Hill, KS
Since I have really long, thick hair, I like to use these masks once in a while, I do love it! It smells amazing and I struggle with frizzy, poofy, wavy hair that is hard to manage. This helps my hair look and feel so soft and smooth and helps with the frizz!
San antonio, TX
Only got this because it said that I had to buy it with the shampoo and conditioner to help my hair And it's damages but I didn't really notice a difference when I use them without it
Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Mask uploaded by Alicia B.
This product smells great, but it did nothing for my hair. It didn't make it look healthier, didn't make it softer or stronger, all it did was make my hair greasy. Because of this, i gave it to my brother who has long, curly, frizzy, and damaged hair. After he uses this product he has less frizz, his hair looks shiny, and his curls look great! His hair has never looked so healthy before! I think this product is pretty hit and miss. I hated it, but my brother loved it. It's pretty affordable so I'd recommend trying it since the results could be outstanding.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...