Garnier® Fructis® Grow Strong Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by BRANDY R.Garnier® Fructis® Grow Strong Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Jill R.Garnier® Fructis® Grow Strong Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Casey V.

BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier. see more...

Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I am always trying different brands of shampoo and conditioner but end up going back to Garnier Fructis when I can't decide as it I know it works well. This one however might stick with me forever! The smell is absolutely amazing! I also think it is a little better quality then their other kinds. It's a little thicker in texture vs runny. I usually need tons of conditioner to get the tangles out of my hair when it comes to affordable brands but this doesn't require nearly as much. Definitely will be buying in the future!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love all things garnier fructis! This new grow strong formula smells delicious and looks great in its packaging. It's very affordable and works great purchased at Walmart, I'd definitely recommend it to others. Garnier® Fructis® Grow Strong Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobart, IN
The smell is great and I love the shampoo that goes along with this. However this conditioner is not the most hydrating. I prefer to use the shampoo with a different conditioner.
BRANDY R.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
This conditioner smells great and goes on easy and rinses without a problem. However it is not the most hydrating conditioner I have ever used
Finds of B.
Finds of B.
Garnier Fructis grow strong conditioner is very good. It smells nice, goes on smooth, is easy to rinse off, and works great in hydrating.
Casey V.
Casey V.
This is a good conditioner. It smells good. A little goes a long way. It makes my hair stronger, healthier, and shinier. Would recommend.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love Garnier products,especially this conditioner. It smells sooo good and it makes my hair feel so soft and healthy!
chaelee r.
chaelee r.
Ogden, UT
I love the smell of this and I also do feel after the whole bottle was gone that my hair has become a lot stronger.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Guelph, ON
Have been using this for about 2 weeks and I love what it's done to my hair. My hair feels light and smells so good! I have fine, wavy hair and other conditioners weigh it down and I lose the wave. This one doesn't! I love that my waves are back!!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Horwood, NL
Goes so well with the shampoo! I don't use a lot of conditioner just on the ends of my hair. The bottles are such a nice fun colour and the smell is so nice for summer time!