Garnier® Fructis® Grow Strong Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by BRANDY R.

BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier. see more...

Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobart, IN
The smell is great and I love the shampoo that goes along with this. However this conditioner is not the most hydrating. I prefer to use the shampoo with a different conditioner.
BRANDY R.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
This conditioner smells great and goes on easy and rinses without a problem. However it is not the most hydrating conditioner I have ever used
Finds of B.
Finds of B.
Garnier Fructis grow strong conditioner is very good. It smells nice, goes on smooth, is easy to rinse off, and works great in hydrating.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love Garnier products,especially this conditioner. It smells sooo good and it makes my hair feel so soft and healthy!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Guelph, ON
Have been using this for about 2 weeks and I love what it's done to my hair. My hair feels light and smells so good! I have fine, wavy hair and other conditioners weigh it down and I lose the wave. This one doesn't! I love that my waves are back!!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Horwood, NL
Goes so well with the shampoo! I don't use a lot of conditioner just on the ends of my hair. The bottles are such a nice fun colour and the smell is so nice for summer time!