BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier. see more...

Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always trying different brands of shampoo and conditioner but end up going back to Garnier Fructis when I can't decide as it I know it works well. This one however might stick with me forever! The smell is absolutely amazing! I also think it is a little better quality then their other kinds. It's a little thicker in texture vs runny. I usually need tons of conditioner to get the tangles out of my hair when it comes to affordable brands but this doesn't require nearly as much. Definitely will be buying in the future!
Angela S.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite conditioner to go along with the Garnier® Fructis® Grow Strong Shampoo 22 fl. oz. Bottle leaving my hair soft and easy to untangle after I️ shower. It’s satisfying to come out the shower and have my hair smelling like apples. I️ just love it.
Heather B.
Thelma, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products by Garnier Fructis grow strong conditioner is simply amazing it helps grow out your hair and it makes it so shiny. This conditioner is very thick which I like my conditioner sticks so this product is simply amazing great price as well.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all things garnier fructis! This new grow strong formula smells delicious and looks great in its packaging. It's very affordable and works great purchased at Walmart, I'd definitely recommend it to others. Garnier® Fructis® Grow Strong Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
Rachel D.
Crown Point, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is great and I love the shampoo that goes along with this. However this conditioner is not the most hydrating. I prefer to use the shampoo with a different conditioner.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner smells great and goes on easy and rinses without a problem. However it is not the most hydrating conditioner I have ever used
Casey V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good conditioner. It smells good. A little goes a long way. It makes my hair stronger, healthier, and shinier. Would recommend.
Finds of B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier Fructis grow strong conditioner is very good. It smells nice, goes on smooth, is easy to rinse off, and works great in hydrating.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Garnier products,especially this conditioner. It smells sooo good and it makes my hair feel so soft and healthy!
chaelee r.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this and I also do feel after the whole bottle was gone that my hair has become a lot stronger.