BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner helps make every inch 10X stronger*

Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

1067786 Fs8 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Trideceth-6, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Limonene, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Citronellol, Cetrimonium Chloride, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Pyrus Malus Water/Apple Fruit Water, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D192180/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I am always trying different brands of shampoo and conditioner but end up going back to Garnier Fructis when I can't decide as it I know it works well. This one however might stick with me forever! The smell is absolutely amazing! I also think it is a little better quality then their other kinds. It's a little thicker in texture vs runny. I usually need tons of conditioner to get the tangles out of my hair when it comes to affordable brands but this doesn't require nearly as much. Definitely will be buying in the future!
Angela S.
Downey, CA
My favorite conditioner to go along with the Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo leaving my hair soft and easy to untangle after I️ shower. It’s satisfying to come out the shower and have my hair smelling like apples. I️ just love it.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
Literally used this on my hair not even 20 minutes ago! It smells amazing and detangled my hair easily. Pairs well with the matching shampoo. I recommend this to anyone.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love all things garnier fructis! This new grow strong formula smells delicious and looks great in its packaging. It's very affordable and works great purchased at Walmart, I'd definitely recommend it to others. Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner
Heather B.
West Van Lear
This products by Garnier Fructis grow strong conditioner is simply amazing it helps grow out your hair and it makes it so shiny. This conditioner is very thick which I like my conditioner sticks so this product is simply amazing great price as well.
Rachel D.
Crown Point, IN
The smell is great and I love the shampoo that goes along with this. However this conditioner is not the most hydrating. I prefer to use the shampoo with a different conditioner.
Allie M.
Huntington, WV
Just like the shampoo, this conditioner is my favorite. It’s unlike any other product I use. This leaves my hair smelling amazing, and shiny. I continue to buy it over and over. Very affordable.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
This conditioner smells great and goes on easy and rinses without a problem. However it is not the most hydrating conditioner I have ever used
Casey V.
This is a good conditioner. It smells good. A little goes a long way. It makes my hair stronger, healthier, and shinier. Would recommend.
Finds of B.
Garnier Fructis grow strong conditioner is very good. It smells nice, goes on smooth, is easy to rinse off, and works great in hydrating.